Reviews for Their Little Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Am i the only that shipped draco and ginny for the first generation and lily and scorpius for the second? :') good job by the way! It was sweet, funny and easy to read! :)
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Well this is sweet. In every way there is. But in criticism side, I doubt the other family members would be that supportive. I don't mean they're supposed to be against it, after all albus was named after a slytherin, I suppose harry would like that slytherin prejudice to go away. But I don't think they will be supportive like THAT. But anyways, I'm not here just to say what you're suppose to do or not, like every other reader, I'm just here to give compliments and suggestions. Thank you for sharing this, have a nice day!
Hat chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Strange that James, Albus, Lily and Rose were all in the same common room together. Since they are not all in Gryffindor, and anyone who says they are should be lynched (or at least sterilised so their stupidity doesn't pollute future generations), I can't help wondering what's going on there. Do they overlook the rule about only letting in house members when it's their family?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Go ahead and kiss the girl. Shalala don't be shy, just go ahead kiss the girl,
beautifulheartbreak chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Really well written story. Love it!
StrawberryButterfly7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Loved it! So sweet! I love love love Scorpius & Lily, they're my favorite pairing!
pheonix99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
cool story
rose lol
Annabella Prinx chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Yes Sccorpius you heard me, kiss her already! :D Nice fic indeed.

Rose xx
nwyd chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I just couldn't help smiling while reading this
Jane chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG! that was ssooo good! you should consider doing a Lily and Scorpius story like a long one with chapters and stuff!
BrooklynDon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awesome! This story is good! Write more!
Tessia chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hy it a next chapter. it canget interesting.
lulu mk chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
AW! LUV IT! :3
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
this is really good. i have just looked at how many stories you have written and i cant wait to read all the harry potter ones :)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw, that was sweet. I really enjoyed it.

-P.G.