Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
cakeandchocolate chapter 53 . 1/12
AHHH! I just finished reading and you can't end it there! I love your story. It's awesome! I REALLY want to know what happens next, so don't keep me in suspense for long. :)
atsurA chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
A cliffhanger! Why?! Update please...
Sleepyreader319 chapter 53 . 11/17/2014
NOOO not Kohaku! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
trinity456 chapter 51 . 11/9/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. I like how you've been patient with developing the characers, sesshomaru's budding love for her and likewise. And this love scene- it wasnt explicit in any sense, but I think its lovely as to how you've showed how a real first time should be. Basically, it was beautiful :) So please update soon! Hopefully the two are reunited!
Tink chapter 53 . 10/18/2014
Please please update!
D chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
By the way, I loved what you did to Kikyo, you made me like her so much. It was a great job.
D chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
I got hooked by your story after a few chapters. You made me like Kikyo, and you made me like your OC but when you started changing POVs and repeated one scene a few times to show what each character felt. You kinda ruined it for me. The pacing was damaged. You took away the mystery of Sesshoumaru and focused too much on the thinking mechanics of the characters. It was repetitive and got me to quit reading. I just want to say that your plot is AMAZING I found it well planned and would give you a 5 stars for it, but the switching of the POVs was not worth my time.
MoxxieRusso chapter 53 . 9/12/2014
If you could update... Yeah... Thatd be great.
MoxxieRusso chapter 51 . 9/12/2014
Well. That was hot. *fans self*
MoxxieRusso chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
Fucking Elliot. Shaking my damn head. I have a friend like Elliot. Iknow her feels.

also. I don't think my heart has ever beat so hard nor so fast while reading a fic. There were tears shed.

BRAVA! *claps giddily*
MoxxieRusso chapter 41 . 9/11/2014
NOOOOOO I HATE YOU NOOOO
MoxxieRusso chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
I find it really funny that the painting kid with the shadow tentacles is named Bradley. BC. Bradley... King Bradley... Shadow tentacles... Pride... LOL ilaugh everytime. You are fantastic.
MoxxieRusso chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
I am so happy Kagome is going to be around more now YAY
MoxxieRusso chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Holy shit Sesshomaru. It took you damn near long enough.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
I miss momitsuki. She needs to come back. I like her like whoa.