Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
A93 chapter 53 . 1/29
Never going to update this one again ?
C00kii3z chapter 53 . 1/15
I can't get enough! I must know what happens! Such a cliffhanger :(((( please update soon!
Jessenia22 chapter 53 . 1/10
Really love this story, hope you plan on continuing :)
DeathSong1993 chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
Unwise to lower your defences said by Darth no Anakin Skywalker while he was fighting luke
Lala chapter 53 . 10/19/2015
Please update! This cliffhanger has me on the edge of my seat. Please stop making Sesshomaru wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
sfghy
Guest chapter 53 . 8/26/2015
wow its amazing! I miss this story so much! Please update soon!
flowermanga chapter 53 . 8/13/2015
I beg you, please update again. If you drop the story I will be devastated. I spent the majority of my day reading this on my day off and really like the way this story is written. Cliff hangers don't bode well for my state of mind, dear :)
Guest chapter 53 . 7/12/2015
one or two chapters more! i'm loving this! when i read clara's pov i was all like ''what? this is just like 'mirai nikki'!''

don't keep us waiting for too long sweetheart, 'cause i'm sure that sesshy doesn't want to wait to save her too!
victoria cullen34 chapter 53 . 6/4/2015
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and boy im happy I found this story it is soo good so for big time
ChemicalPunk2 chapter 53 . 5/14/2015
I hope to read the rest of this story, It's Awesome! _
Guest chapter 53 . 5/7/2015
Please update.
I really wan to know/read what happens next!
Latia chapter 53 . 4/30/2015
I really enjoyed this fanfic So please I'm begging you to continue it or give me permission to
Aurora Truesdale chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hi there,
So if you could update as soon as possible, I your loyal fan and reader, shall be eternally grateful.
cakeandchocolate chapter 53 . 1/12/2015
AHHH! I just finished reading and you can't end it there! I love your story. It's awesome! I REALLY want to know what happens next, so don't keep me in suspense for long. :)