Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
Sakura-Chan-Blossom chapter 54 . 9/12
I really hope you're okay. It's been almost a year and I miss you and your writing :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LunaFermosa chapter 43 . 8/28
Bit of a mistake here. Sesshomaru only has one arm, not both.
Vampiregirl01 chapter 54 . 7/16
please update soon or make a sequel of this story please. This story is really good.
masqkurade chapter 54 . 7/8
Update... please? Pretty please?
DeathSong1993 chapter 54 . 6/3
Please update
Hey update this story. I want it finish and hopefully ending with little sesshomarus.
I'm kinda disappointed that she runs away so often; at the same time, though...same, girl, same!
MegaAnime Fangirl chapter 54 . 2/28
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait for the next chapter,
Nyxrae chapter 54 . 2/26
My god I just want to know how it ends! PLEASE update the story! :D
pervychan1 chapter 54 . 1/1
Come back. Please. This story is to addicting to not end! I want to be able to read it to my kids when I get them!
Trfan18 chapter 54 . 12/11/2016
Omg this story is awesome please keep going!
TickedOfUnknown chapter 54 . 12/9/2016
U better finish this soon. I'm at the edge of my seat.
kurosora1021 chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
I really like the story... but at times I get annoyed at how pathetic Clara is. Like kagome is one of my most hated characters typically because of how weak she can be in the show, but man compared to Clara she's a champion.
MinMinette chapter 54 . 11/29/2016
Oh god. I just read through this entire fic in a day and a half and wow. Amazing! I'm just sad that I started at this part because god damn I need some closure! You have a lovely writing style and I'm glad your OC grew stronger as the story went on. Clara is a wonderful character. Please update soon!
MylaUchiha chapter 54 . 10/24/2016
best sessxOC ever! please update soon