Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
one or two chapters more! i'm loving this! when i read clara's pov i was all like ''what? this is just like 'mirai nikki'!''

don't keep us waiting for too long sweetheart, 'cause i'm sure that sesshy doesn't want to wait to save her too!
victoria cullen33 chapter 53 . 6/4
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and boy im happy I found this story it is soo good so for big time
ChemicalPunk2 chapter 53 . 5/14
I hope to read the rest of this story, It's Awesome! _
Please update.
I really wan to know/read what happens next!
Latia chapter 53 . 4/30
I really enjoyed this fanfic So please I'm begging you to continue it or give me permission to
Aurora Truesdale chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi there,
So if you could update as soon as possible, I your loyal fan and reader, shall be eternally grateful.
cakeandchocolate chapter 53 . 1/12
AHHH! I just finished reading and you can't end it there! I love your story. It's awesome! I REALLY want to know what happens next, so don't keep me in suspense for long. :)
atsurA chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
A cliffhanger! Why?! Update please...
Sleepyreader319 chapter 53 . 11/17/2014
NOOO not Kohaku! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
trinity456 chapter 51 . 11/9/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. I like how you've been patient with developing the characers, sesshomaru's budding love for her and likewise. And this love scene- it wasnt explicit in any sense, but I think its lovely as to how you've showed how a real first time should be. Basically, it was beautiful :) So please update soon! Hopefully the two are reunited!
Tink chapter 53 . 10/18/2014
Please please update!
D chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
By the way, I loved what you did to Kikyo, you made me like her so much. It was a great job.
D chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
I got hooked by your story after a few chapters. You made me like Kikyo, and you made me like your OC but when you started changing POVs and repeated one scene a few times to show what each character felt. You kinda ruined it for me. The pacing was damaged. You took away the mystery of Sesshoumaru and focused too much on the thinking mechanics of the characters. It was repetitive and got me to quit reading. I just want to say that your plot is AMAZING I found it well planned and would give you a 5 stars for it, but the switching of the POVs was not worth my time.
MoxxieRusso chapter 53 . 9/12/2014
If you could update... Yeah... Thatd be great.
MoxxieRusso chapter 51 . 9/12/2014