Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
darkangel chapter 54 . 3/2
So it's been over a year since you've updated. It's time for you to finish this story. Please. You have such loyal and dedicated fans waiting to read the finishing chapters. So please. Update
Jessenia22 chapter 54 . 1/5
I know that its been over a year since you updated, but this is THE best sesshomaruxoc story that I have ever read. The characters and plot just flow together. Really hoping that you continue this story. If not, please let us know what happens, if that's not too much trouble.
LunaFermosa chapter 54 . 12/23/2017
Noooo... It's been over a year, please update. You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that DX If you can't find the inspiration for the ending, can you atleast make a chapter where you just quickly tell what happens? Like confirm if they get Clara's soul back into her body, does everyone love happily ever after.

Aurora Truesdale chapter 54 . 12/4/2017
Hi so it's been year. Please please please update!
Nikichan chapter 54 . 11/20/2017
When is the next chapter coming. It's been a long time coming. It is time to get moving and end this story and move on to the next story. Please update soon. Bye!.
new-initiate chapter 54 . 11/1/2017
This is exactly what I was searching for when I selected Sesshoumaru/Oc. I loved this! I hope you're well and please don't give up. :)
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 54 . 9/28/2017
Write more soon please.
Sakura-Chan-Blossom chapter 54 . 9/12/2017
I really hope you're okay. It's been almost a year and I miss you and your writing :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LunaFermosa chapter 43 . 8/28/2017
Bit of a mistake here. Sesshomaru only has one arm, not both.
Vampiregirl01 chapter 54 . 7/16/2017
please update soon or make a sequel of this story please. This story is really good.
masqkurade chapter 54 . 7/8/2017
Update... please? Pretty please?
DeathSong1993 chapter 54 . 6/3/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 54 . 6/1/2017
Hey update this story. I want it finish and hopefully ending with little sesshomarus.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/25/2017
I'm kinda disappointed that she runs away so often; at the same time, though...same, girl, same!
MegaAnime Fangirl chapter 54 . 2/28/2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait for the next chapter,