Reviews for The Reincarnation of Miko Midoriko
MegaAnime Fangirl chapter 54 . 12h
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait for the next chapter,
Nyxrae chapter 54 . 2/26
My god I just want to know how it ends! PLEASE update the story! :D
pervychan1 chapter 54 . 1/1
Come back. Please. This story is to addicting to not end! I want to be able to read it to my kids when I get them!
Trfan18 chapter 54 . 12/11/2016
Omg this story is awesome please keep going!
TickedOfUnknown chapter 54 . 12/9/2016
U better finish this soon. I'm at the edge of my seat.
kurosora1021 chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
I really like the story... but at times I get annoyed at how pathetic Clara is. Like kagome is one of my most hated characters typically because of how weak she can be in the show, but man compared to Clara she's a champion.
MinMinette chapter 54 . 11/29/2016
Oh god. I just read through this entire fic in a day and a half and wow. Amazing! I'm just sad that I started at this part because god damn I need some closure! You have a lovely writing style and I'm glad your OC grew stronger as the story went on. Clara is a wonderful character. Please update soon!
MylaUchiha chapter 54 . 10/24/2016
best sessxOC ever! please update soon
xoxoSoCal619Sweetheartxoxo chapter 54 . 10/19/2016
This is seriously one of my favorite stories I've come across so far I'm dying for the next chapter please update soon
KirikaAndo chapter 29 . 10/17/2016
NO WHAT
KirikaAndo chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
old love stories are the greatest..
pepsiluv2011 chapter 54 . 10/16/2016
OMG! thank you!
So cliffy for sess and Clara, I can't wait to c how they get back in each others arm's. Also some happiness for the gang, and much needed peace for Midoriko. I just hope some of my fingernails grow back by ur next update!
Aly Goode chapter 54 . 10/16/2016
OMG! I was so happy that you updated this! I was a bit lost at first because it's been so long since I read this fic so I plan to re-read again when I have time. But don't worry! I understand your lack of time since I'm in a nursing school. Still, I will wait patiently for your update!
KirikaAndo chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
this reminded me of Aang's Avatar State! ah, the good memories.
amakitkat chapter 54 . 10/14/2016
Yes! You updated! *does happy dance* Idk how long I've been waiting to see you update, but I'm glad you finally did! & as always, awesome chapter! Oh please let this story have a happy ending w Sesshy & Clara reuniting. & have them reunite soon, I miss them together! I know you have a busy life but I really hope you update soon, & WAAAAAAY sooner than last time ;c Can't wait to see what happens next!