Reviews for The real reason she married him
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh, the horror. I can only hope they came to love each other, and their child. but the books don't actually say, do they?
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Simple and yet so very potent. Nice alternative view of how the Potters came to be the Potters.
Fairywing1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I enjoyed your story, it shows that parents even make mistakes when they're younger. I loved it! You're story's really good.
postgate chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very nice! This little story is so lovely and so short even I maintained my concentration all the way through! Perfect. Thank you.
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Strange but cute. Wouldn't Snape be relieved to know that was all it was about? Um, unless *that's* why he hates Harry so much?

The only thing off in this is a typo.

'It had to be a mistake, but se had checked 3 times now and every time it was the same.'

'she' for 'se,' of course. And using the numeral 3 instead of writing out the word three is technically a no-no, since the number is less than four words when written out.
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hahaha. Demon spawn. Pretty awesome, I never considered that Harry could have been the result of a drunken one-night stand. Made me laugh. :D
OneeandOneeprinting chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
lol man that is the funny thing ever love it !
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
OHH, ouch. Heh, that kinda sucks for Lily, huh?
This Faithless Romance chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I like the idea of the story, please update!
crossyourteez chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
short- lived, but cool nonetheless. keep writing!
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
lovelovelove the tone of voice!capturing XD

i just can't DO oneshots. -admires your talent-
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i think it's a great premise, but it could have used more, more chapters that is

it didnt so much explain why she married him as "where harry came fro" lol

anwyayz,

i really so look forward to seeing more form u and hope that u werent offended by my comments as i really did enjoy it, it was cute little ficlet
Raven Calling chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Bobbin finally writes something!

And, as expected it is fantabbydoodah!

Even if you did steal my idea...lol

*hugs*...correction - *Leaps and accidentally suffocates with over-enthuseastic hugging*
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
haha. nice one.

not entirely sure how realistic it is, but still pretty damn funny.

BitterSweet-Queenx chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
that wa really good keep writing