Reviews for Beyond the Rim and the Darkness
vmcclure2 chapter 59 . 7/1
Sirius & Regulus were brothers but they were cousins of the big B, Andromeda, & Narcissa.
vmcclure2 chapter 57 . 6/30
I don't know if you know this or not, but you confused the Patil twins- Parvati is in Gryffindor, Padma in Ravenclaw. Good story anyway.
vmcclure2 chapter 36 . 6/28
Oh I get it, most of the denizens of the castle experienced a personality lift when Harry cleansed the dark taint from the chamber.? Good story.
vmcclure2 chapter 30 . 6/28
I'm surprised the Phoenix that represented Harry's wand core didn't have a sprig of Holly on it somewhere for the woodGood story!
vmcclure2 chapter 20 . 6/19
One question, or two, considering the remark about Ravenclaw that Parvati made does that mean you confused her with her twin who is Ravenclaw, cause you know Padma was Ravenclaw, Parvati a Gryph?
Good written story
ak chapter 59 . 6/13
bonne fic!
Centaurious chapter 13 . 4/7
"The ability to target another human being is something most people need to gain, as it seems to be hardwired into us to not target another human being with any type of weapon with lethal intent."

You are mistaking a learned, cultural behavior for instinctive behavior. Children on a playground will watch other children fight without trying to stop them, they find it exciting. Adults will stop the fight and chastise the fighters to teach them it is bad behavior. Lack of strength, size, and experience are the only reason why Elementary School children are not killing each other, that and the fact that kids are surprisingly tough. Look at the violence and killing in video games. Imagine if there was an FBI warning that any killing of CGI characters would result in jail time.

To paraphrase, "It is good that war is so terrible lest we become too enamored with it.
Darkcrest27 chapter 33 . 7/20/2015
I have read other stories you wrote and have liked them. so I thought I'd give this one a try despite despising Ginny as a character. I felt as of a couple of chapters ago that Ginny crossed the line into Mary-Sue territory. so while the beginning of this story is very well written I have to give up here.
Darkcrest27 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
one it was professor Grubbly-Plank and she was female. the care professor before Hagrid was Kettleburn
StrengthAndHonour chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I didn't read the actual PM, but I completely agree with what you said about both War and Abuse! On a happier note, fuckin awesome! You do seem to leave out the occasional word, a lot, and also do the whole 'past' instead of 'passed' syndrome, but I forgive you! ;)
Potterformers chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Padma and her friend blushing bright pink. I feel i must ask how the former would naturally go pink? Since she has an Indian skin tone.
Potterformers chapter 31 . 4/27/2013
you should have had so Harry threw one of his sabers into Dumbledore shoulders or knee, before telling him to, "Fuck off."
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
muttering choice insults in Huttenese and Duros...wait, what? since when are those commonly understood languages? i'm lost here. why would earthers understand such tongues, as these are apparently multiple parsec distant from Earth civilizations?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
'You will find out what happens when you fall from a great height,' Harry replied. *snickers*

All i can picture is harry in Sith robes, murmuring softly "Ever heard of defenestration (throwing someone out a window)" with a force choke applied before the lobbing begins...
kitsuneko1976 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
well, they're nominally better than pedos, but only inasmuch as they didn't do *that* last step in thoroughly abusing him. otherwise, have to agree with your thoughts. those who abuse children should be given the same treatment then killed. pedos should be sodomized with a concertina wire wrapped saguaro cactus before being handed to Uncle Bubba, and then left in general population in jail with PEDO branded to their foreheads so as to ensure their suffering before a nasty death.

Just saying.

enjoying the story so far, and wondering who our little sithling is. I'm betting on either 'Moine or the brand new character