Reviews for Beyond the Rim and the Darkness
StrengthAndHonour chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I didn't read the actual PM, but I completely agree with what you said about both War and Abuse! On a happier note, fuckin awesome! You do seem to leave out the occasional word, a lot, and also do the whole 'past' instead of 'passed' syndrome, but I forgive you! ;)
Potterformers chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Padma and her friend blushing bright pink. I feel i must ask how the former would naturally go pink? Since she has an Indian skin tone.
Potterformers chapter 31 . 4/27/2013
you should have had so Harry threw one of his sabers into Dumbledore shoulders or knee, before telling him to, "Fuck off."
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
muttering choice insults in Huttenese and Duros...wait, what? since when are those commonly understood languages? i'm lost here. why would earthers understand such tongues, as these are apparently multiple parsec distant from Earth civilizations?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
'You will find out what happens when you fall from a great height,' Harry replied. *snickers*

All i can picture is harry in Sith robes, murmuring softly "Ever heard of defenestration (throwing someone out a window)" with a force choke applied before the lobbing begins...
kitsuneko1976 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
well, they're nominally better than pedos, but only inasmuch as they didn't do *that* last step in thoroughly abusing him. otherwise, have to agree with your thoughts. those who abuse children should be given the same treatment then killed. pedos should be sodomized with a concertina wire wrapped saguaro cactus before being handed to Uncle Bubba, and then left in general population in jail with PEDO branded to their foreheads so as to ensure their suffering before a nasty death.

Just saying.

enjoying the story so far, and wondering who our little sithling is. I'm betting on either 'Moine or the brand new character
Potterformers chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
I just love a good Dumbledore Bashing
Guest chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
that last paragraph is very suggestive
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 59 . 8/21/2012
great chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
it is Pomona not Pnemona
Guest chapter 47 . 8/11/2012
Cho Chang is a Ravenclaw not a Hufflepuff.
Centaurious chapter 51 . 7/22/2012
If I was editing this story I would have you kill this whole 'Molly can't stand to see Harry and Ginny together' sub plot. It feels very forced and unnatural.
Potterformers chapter 26 . 7/10/2012
Pavarti and Padma are place in the wrong house