Reviews for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Omg sorry but WHAT THE HELL! Don't get me wrong u did a good job at the story but thats the saddest ending u could of thought of. Jesse dies! No no no thats the worst :(
TormentedTemptress chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I freakin' cried at the end of this. ; 3 ; But I loved it anyway! 3
Natural-Writer chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
So sad:( It makes me want to cry. But it was a really good story. Your a great writer.
i lv paul slater chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hahaha Jesse called PAUL- my QUERIDA ( EVEN IF HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER HE IS STILL MINE - a CATTLEMAN !

Poor Paulie :(
TotallyTeamAlec chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
I actually cried at the end. It was THAT good.
na chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
WTF? he died
xchic chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
wow, i love it. i mean, i hate the ending, but not because its badly written, but because jesse dies. but i actually love some angst, and i ocasionally like some caracher death.
musicinme123 chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
(Goes and hyperventalates) calm are way more happier fanfic's than this my was so me of the movie/novel HOLES!Gah!I'm .
Kaytee Jay chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
God, I hate you.

So much.

THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAD!

I spent all day reading Sealed With A Kiss which was delightful and fluffy and THIS WAS JUST SO SAD!

I had to stop crying and calm down before I could review.

You're an amazing, AMAZING writer! And this was fabulous, even though it was so depressingly sad.

GAH!

~KTJ
whatremains chapter 12 . 5/16/2008
i cried. i swear i cried :(( I love it! u really are good! even if the story has a bad ending or a gud ending. but i'd much prefer it to have a happy ending :))
EchoingSilence chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
I really loved this story. Although, I had hoped that it would have a happy ending. But it was definitely up there with Moulin Rouge, one of my all time favorite movies. And although it was depressing I did love the ending. Great job.
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
thats way to sad u need to change it please!
me.and.jesse chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
i felt like crying when i ead that - that was anazing!
AmandaTFTx chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
Oh my God!

I'm actually crying right down! That was so sad! (

But amazing. I still love this story!

Sorry I haven't been on in ages; I abandoned the internet over the Easter break! Lol.

That was a fantastic and very sad story! '(
spazzysassyangel chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
that is so sad. bu amazing loved it