Reviews for Parody of Matrix Fan Fiction
TenRose Holmes chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Omg! This was great! So many clich├ęs, so little time.

"Oh my God! It's worse than I thought! WE'RE IN A CROSSOVER!" best line ever! XD Also, "the Two" xD

Great fic!

-fictoria-2-u :)
Scyfy girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hahaha! you made my day, you have no idea! Neo is the Two!
Iellwen Half Elven chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I first read this about four years ago, at a time when I was first beginning to analyze plots, fanfiction, characters, etc. Now I'm writing fanfiction myself, and this story (next to ) is one of the reasons they're free of Sues and bad plot devices.
anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
"You mean we're going to have to do all this again?"

"I'm afraid so, Neo."

I just about lost it at that line, just when I'd managed to stop the crazy laughing too. I don't know what else to say besides it truly being one the best parodies I've ever read.
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Could you possibly please please please do a parody of sequel (Reloaded/Revolutions) fics?
Blayr chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ok i must admit i agree with some of what you said but there was some things i didn't. First of all, you say you want originality when writing on this site eliminates 50% of originality because these stories are based on things that are not ours in the first place. Originality here is taking the characters from a story and twisting it to the individual persons satisfaction. Second of all, we're NOT payed professionals so you kind of HAVE to expect things you may not like. But hey man it gave me a good laugh keep it up.
sparrowed chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Absolutely hilarious! XD
Cerrita chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is so great. I always read it when I'm worried that I'm becoming too cliche in my writing. This is one of the funniest things on this site I've ever read. I also love how Trinity narrarates the story as they go. Thanks for posting it.

"Oh my God!" Trinity screamed. "It's worse than I thought! WE'RE IN A CROSSOVER!"

Best line ever.
Ratica chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
XD This thing is great!

Tessabe chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
well, I can say that with the one Matrix fic I've started I only hit one of your points. I do call them Agent Smith, though I wasn't trying to copy the story at all, what would be the fun of that? This is pretty funny. I've done something similar to this on the Mercedes Lackey page, but it was more off the wall than informative. I've enjoyed reading this.
Solia chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Well done, I applaud you! (Does so) I know this was written forever ago, but it's a classic. It's true, these are common things I see but choose not to comment on - I'm glad someone is speaking up.

Thanks :)

Isis chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I enjoyed that.
One suggestion: Check your punctuation.
Martyno not Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
You are correct sir! There are fics on this website where the writter skips too many things or doesn't complete the story. Also funny fic, really funny.
ThereIsNoBrain chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I agree.
Parodys are really annoying.
But that whole Trinity is pregnant thing makes some sense cuz theyr kinda doin stuff in the real world that is extremely technologically advanced and yet no one has figured out the concept of a condom.
funny what you wrote.
and im using "constructive criticsim" or w/e
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Lol, v v funny! Now I'm gona have to go through my fics to check I haven't done that. Which I'm fairly sure I haven't, cuz we don't meet the agent's in my fic till next chappie, I didn't go over the details of the unplugging and training of the newbie.