Reviews for Give Me Some Lovin'
sarah-keyko chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
loved loved it! please, continue!
PerfectlyLovely chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
luved it good job!
golden4pointer chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
I love callie and george too and I am all for you keeping them together and them being happy...now if only something like that could happen on the show as well. hope you update again soon!
PerfectlyLovely chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
OMG OMG I LUV THIS STORY SO SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE SON I HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABAY!
Mcalison chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Great chapter, I have missed this fanfic, but is this going to turn into an only George and Callie story or will Izzie come back into it as well?
MiaLovesGreys chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
I love your story. It's rare that you get happy CaGe on these fanfics, don't even get me started on the show!

I hope you continue this story, give us something to believe in, even if their love is nonexistant on the show.

EWW FOR GIZZIE!
TeresaMV chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
cute:D

but WAY too short:)
sarah-keyko chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
great chapter! i loved it! continue soon, please! i'm happy george loves callie and not izzie xD
Mcalison chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Wow, sounds good, can't wait for more, feel really bad for Izzie,!
golden4pointer chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
i'm all for this CaGe story. I am curious to see what george does to make izzie see that he is in love with his wife. I also want to see how george builds his relationship with callie back to where it should be
PerfectlyLovely chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
LUV IT SO MUCH I HATE IZZIE AND GEORGE CALLIE ROCKS!
LemurLou chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love Gizzie and I'd like to review this chapter... but there's nothing ther quite yet! I'll keep an eye out for more chapters, and I'd be happy to review then.
sarah-keyko chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i loved the first chapter! please, continue soon! i want george to be with callie...

bye! read you soon!