Reviews for Just Like You II
Konachan chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I know you have not updated in four years but can you please try to to update cuz I really love this story!
Neko Yusei Izayoi chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Dudeee! I love this story so much! I read your first one. I can't believe you didn't update since 2009?! Please don't give up on this fic! Everyone loves it and I want you to do your best. Pleaseeee updateeeee! :)
Kana-Of-Monsea chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
you neeeeeeeeeeed to update! I absolutely LOVE this story! I read your first one completely and loved it, too! please update! *puppy dog face* pllllllleeeeeeease!
krasianssss chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
cant wait for the next chapter!

u should make an oc for jesse
Utau54 chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
I wonder if Kyo have a huge crush on Kuronu update soon please.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 11 . 10/2/2009
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING LOVE THE STORY can't wait to see scenes with the twins in i love them there amazing :):):)
jackie chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
awesum chap! XD it's about time u update! i was starting to think u forgot us ;.;

lol anywayz, update when u can adn it better be soon! :P
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
(bonks u HARD on the head) BAKA NEEDS TO UPDATE MORE!
katsekala chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
I missed that story! Great work! Many kisses!
jackie chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
lmao funny chap.!

UPDATE SOON!

I cant live witout dis story!

I luv all ur ocs except for rose!
Zeobide274 chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
this is one of the funniest stories that I have ever read. I especially like all the Haru, Hiro, Seto humor in it. and I like how zhane is nicer but wat about him becoming dark and evil like? will he still do that or will his love for Kuronu shield him from the darkness?

also as I read this and its previous story, I was wondering where Tristen and Duke and Serenity were at? you never menntioned them or even Rebeca howethorne or wat ever her name was. I dont remember right now but where are they? surely they are still friends with the old gang right?

well anyways, this is a great story and keep up the good work, try and add some more seto cuz its funny when hes in there and all hell is breaking lose. also haru and hiro are funny and atticus just adds to the chaos.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Absolutely amazing story i love the twins hope you write more soon:):):)
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
U BTTR UPDATE SOON!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
That was sweet!
katsekala chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
It was a very funny chapter! Many kisses!