Reviews for Resident Evil: Torn
natdetz chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
next chapter. never liked her with matt. Carlos was always her match in every way
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Please, I know it's been a long time but you have to come back to this. It's too amazing to be left unfinished.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
AC
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Carlos!
Firefly154 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Nice story plz update soon?
Writer of Angelus chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
assuming you're still alive, can you please update this fic? im wanting to know if they will resume thier relationship or if carlos will continue to run from alice!
forever froz3n chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
you must continue! _
xXAliceOliveraXx chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Ugh! So torn! ((Hehe makes sense)) As you can tell by the name I'm an AC but I agree with most of the AM's not a lot of AM material on here. I know that its too late to put my two cents in but I would really like to finish up the story. :D

Much Love

xXAliceOliveraXx

Aka. Sequoyah

Betareader
totskie chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
WOW! What a nice story!

mate I need to know what's gonna happen next so please update!

I am definitely a AliceCarlos fan!
MArc chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Hi, I know it's been what? 3 years since your last update on this story. I've been wandering when's the next one gonna be? Will you still update this story or are you just gonna abandon it. If not please continue this for you have a great story! There are only few good AxC stories out there and this is one of them!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I really like the way how your story goes, the plot and the twists and everything. Keep it up!

What really happened between Alice and Carlos? I've been dying to find out.

Please update soon even though it has been a while since your last update.

Hoping you'll continue your story!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Hey! When is your next update gonna be? I want to know the ending of this story. You can't just leave the story hanging especially a lot of people read it. Pls. update soon.
princess arianna 666 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
dude i need to know what happens next please
cdelosre2006 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
OMG! I so want Carlos and Alice to be together in this story! Though I love Matt too! I'm sorry. ; They were two of my favorite guys in the movies that I could really picture with Alice. Though, I've gotta say I would like it to be Carlos and Alice. They pretty much compliment each other in a lot of aspects. Anyways I hope to see more of your story! _
Skylark-90 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
alright, I've just finished the prolouge...and I have to say that i really really look forward to reading the next chapters! :D

The fic and especially the story sounds AWESOME because, you know, I totally love Matt! x3 I was so devastated when Matt and Alice got seperated at the end of the first movie T_T

I think you can tell that I'm all for Matt/Alice! ;D

I love this pairing so much and there are no fanfics with them anywhere (in opposition to Carlos/Alice)

Er...anyway, just wanted to say that I'm definitely voting for Matt/Alice! :)

Well then, keep up with your great fic, please! 3