Reviews for NaruHina NejiHina Battle Royale
Amber Roman chapter 2 . 3/29
Type your review 's get married! Oh I really like that , but isn't it too sudden for poor hinata?
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
NarutoxTree is my new OTP!
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I loved this chappie! BELIVE IT!
ww chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Very, very funny. I loved Naruto's Plan with the lipgloss (I can totally see him thinking something like that was perfect), the idea of Kiba bursting in on them, and all the little situations.
vampgirl8 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
HAHAHAHA! OMG! It's YuGiOh Abridged! Neji is Mako Tsunami and Hinata is Yuugi! Brilliant!

(Only...I don't think Mako pinned Yuugi to the ground and kissed him...I think I'd remember him doing that...)

Lol. Brilliant.
darkmatter963 chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
I love this fanfic. It's hilarious! I do support NaruHina (completely) but I must admit, some of the NejiHina was pretty good. I love 'Condom'. There really was no other way Kiba could interpret that conversation. It was wilful deception. As for critiques, I don't think that I have much to say, except are you sure Hinata would really give in to kissing Neji that easily? I would like her to be like that, because despite my aforementioned preference for NaruHina, I do find NejiHina quite sweet, but it doesn't seem like Hinata to do that. Wouldn't she be a little more shy? NarutoTree? How could you do that to him? I will admit though, that made me laugh. Nice. I also read The Fortune of Mrs Sakura Haruno. I'm glad Naruto is on the list. At least one of her guys won't be emotionless. Have you got Zetsu on there? I know of a ZetsuSakura fanfic.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
evil i luv it!
TheWeird'n'Mindful chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
what...oh my...I can barely breath this so wierd and funny! They are short, but I think any longer and it ruin it. I have to say this IS the weirdest thing I have EVER read. Thanks for writing, we'll see if I'm alive at the end of this.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Yes, yes you must. This idea is just too good to stay just these 2 pairings. Your stories are like...much needed crack or w/e for a lack of a better phrase. You get my point though. It's funny and good.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
What. The. Pie. The ending is so random, it's hilarious. XDD
buyokitty chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Well, shino's getting his wish!
BlackButterfly chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
woah...it sounded like you REALLY had some fun with Sasuke there...lots of fun XDD

I love the story and would love to see some more works like this from you.

May I suggest TemaShikaIno?..oh wait, you hate TemaShika...then, how about KibaSakuKaka? Yeah, its weird, I know...but please?) I promise to leave a ginormous review if you do )

luff you
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
*maniacal laughter* That was so frigging funny! Harpoon... *bursts into laughter again*
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
... wow... Weird inferring from Naruto... You lips taste like Coca Cola so your my true love... wow... Nice one-shot! :)
encyser chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
...and I thought it wouldn't get any sicker...