Reviews for Got Your Back
I really liked it, it was sweet and great wording
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
i wish it was in the book..i loved it..it satisfied me...
F Maurice chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Good.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, poor Ron! But he stuck in there! Really liked this AU take on the snatcher attack

Only thing I'd suggest is to explore Hermione's reaction to being forced to torture Ron just a little bit, like it isn't mentioned at the end. But I suppose the main thing they're worried about is Ron getting better so that's not a major issue

Thoroughly enjoyed this

bravo!

:D
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
oo this one was very original, (in the sense that i havnt seen somebody add such a big scene to the book yet) i realyy liked it! a lot!
winged-soldiar chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
that was b-e-a-u-tiful!
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was, intersting. Defintly intersting.
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Cute - and very much like Ron. The only constructive criticism that I would give is that, after killing someone for the first time, I can't imagine Ron not having an internal battle with himself. Especially Ron, because he has SO many insecurities.

Other than that minor factor, brilliant job, and I look forward to reading more of your writing!

100-percent-HP-obsessed
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i loved this

it was gorgeous

not many people can write a good romantic battle scene that isnt corny, but u achieved it

woot

x
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hah, isn't a butt after all...it fixed my paragraph's layout. :D

Oh, and I forgot to mention...sissypoo? *barfs*

Still loved the fic! :D again
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Waa waa WAA! Haha, fluff is awesome.

And it was quite easy to tell this fic was dedicated to me; I mean, the only pain Ron wasn't inflicted with was getting hit in the head with the kitchen sink! But you know as well as I do how much I love that!

Oh, and I completely died from laughing at Hermione's "Blahvious". Hah, sounds like a spell name that Ron would make up if he were too lazy to come up with a real one. Mind, that's not the only part I ROFLed: "God, is he yawning or trying to throw up a lung?" Gee, I wonder where I've heard that one before? :P Haha, I still laughed.

Oh, not to forget: "Don't make me get the tissues, Harry." Don't know why that one made me laugh so hard, but it took me a few minutes before I could start reading after that.

Bah, well, I need to study some Philosophy, but I'm hoping that at some point this week I'll get time to finish my story, so be on the lookout these upcoming weeks for Full Circle to finally come full circle. Oh, wow, that was not funny.

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME (and RIDICULOUSLY late) BIRTHDAY FIC! I LURVED IT!

dieselwriter

P.S.- why is being a butt involving my sentence structure up above? I mean, it's obvious I put a space between Hermione and Blahvious, isn't it? And between at and Hermione? Bah, stupid... -_-'

P.P.S.- Ron RULES! BWUAHAHAHAHA!

P.P.P.S.- Don't let the Muggles (aka Lord OF Illusion) get you down!

2P2.S.- Oh well, my job's done then. Huh.

And later:

Oh God with the flying! Heh heh, that tickled.

P*4: Wait wait wait! I died less than an hour ago! How did they plan my wake so fast? They posted your death on YouTube. Ya, that'd do it.

Later That Night...

Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Well my heart knows me better than I know myself... Hurray! Thank God he's gone! High five!

Sometime later...

You better come back to life or I'll kill you! You and your stupid glamour shot photo! Please, Yurameshi, you're my only reason for living! No, let me go! I haven't had a chance to beat up the corpse yet!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.- (Holy cow, that's a lot of Ps...anyway)

How DARE you itch your $$ while you talk to me! I'm sorry, did I forget about yours? PWNED! Yusuke you pervert! Heh, it was worth it. Gigity.
LucyBlue chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aww...cute! I liked it! Just out of interest, what part of the book is the "scene" supposed to be deleted from? Before he leaves them or after he gets back?

Lucy Blue
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I liked this a lot
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Harry potter stinks out loud!
laura-csm chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love little moments wuth the Trio. It's a great story!