Reviews for Southernisms
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
?
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! jasper what does it mean when SOMEONE takes SOMEONE across SOMEONE's knee?
to many someone's!
I also have a bad feeling that Emmett was about to get spanked. just an idea. nothing serious.
also what was that all about.
ravendally chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I'm with Jasper what the devil was that about?
000000000000000 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
to short
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wtf
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Stupid
Aconita chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You ain;t really from the south are ya
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
First you say Emmet's a Texan, then you say he's from Tennessee?

Which is it?
TxHmSl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wow... I'm from Dallas... Is it only just us that say "whoopin"? Cause man I have NEVER heard anyone in my family around me say "spanking" it's like... A foreign language that people up north seem to use now... It's weird how we're phycially so close but scocially differnt... Oh and Emmett made me lol!
MadameWa chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
"It means," said the Texan, now brimming with a southern self-importance, "to give someone a whoopin'."

Lol. Thanks for the funny fic. What WAS Emmett doing to prompt that question, anyways?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
thanks it was a good one shot story
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Cute! I'm in central Texas and I hear the term 'whoop' usually with the word ass in front! Or how I use it in my story as 'gonna open a can of 'whoopass' on you!

Loved it!

CC
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
hahaha funny. Are you southern? lol, some of those words are a little redneck ( someone really really country and nothing else to it). I have to say to look back at what people think is a true southern accsent is funny even though we barley use those words espically under fourty or don't have any country to you :) I though whoopin was a northen word to. lol the last time I heard someone say tarnation was from Sandy Cheeks a longgggg time ago. Oh no Emmett lost his southerness! This is the first story I've seen about something like this and I'm glad it's funny and not insulting because I read a review about some gilrs who were making fun of 'annoying southerns' by using a fake south accent they hear from stereotypes on comedy TVs who by the way have overdone other accents. Keep going, I want to hear other things Emmett will say! Your awsome
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was so funny I actually laughed out loud.