Reviews for Live to Regret
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
"It's not as if she hasn't had a healthy sex life"
Actually, Kara hasn't had a healthy sex life. A series of drunken encounters, one night stands and anonymous storage closet trysts are not the typical definition of healthy. Even Sam was not a particularly healthy encounter. Zak would appear to be the sole exception.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Was kinda working for me until this chapter even though Lee is reall kinda ooc for most of this story
he was never pushy like this. He would have never did anything like this. I think what it comes down to is a lot of female writers have trouble getting into his head. Very few get him "right"
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Interesting premise. however Kara isnt strong. holding in the things shes gone thru, not trusting those that care about her is weakness Takes strength to work thru things like that. Takes strength tolet people care about you. Kara is not strong she is weak and whats more she's a coward.
Iceman chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Wow this is really Really saccharine isnt it. We know NOTHING about Zak from canon besides he was a lousy pilot and Kara was engaged to him (and cheated!). But we get another fic where Zak was the sticky sweet lil good teddy bear and Lee is a weak, simpering, emo potatohead. He was nothing like this on BSG. You have really interesting plot but Lee's characterization needs some work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Why do all this fics have the most unrealistic, unbelievable absurd "sparing" scenes written. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe 130lb not-at-all athletic looking Kara dominating Lee in any type of fight. The dude outweighs her by probably 60lbs or so of muscle and totally outclasses her in strength, endurance and athletic ability. In ANY remotely believable depiction of a fight between Lee & Kara, she would be unconscious after the first punch she took to the head and the damage her body took would start adding up-rapidly. There are valid reasons why there are weight classes in fighting sports. Kara as super-woman thing just detracts from the fic and just goes beyond my ability to suspend disbelief.
episkey chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks :)
TheBillFanatic1994 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
This is a really good story - like amazingly good :) I'm a big Kara/Lee fan so when I found this story I was chugged; I read this in like two hours :) keep writing!

Rachel x
anamarya chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Apollo's kid raised by Starbuck... that's going to cause a lot of trouble.

it was a great story, with an interesting twist of the similarities in the two situations with the respective children given into adoption and all. the only thing that maybe could've made it even more complete (that sounds bad but i'm not able to express it better right now) would've been addressing how the people around reacted first time that Kara took Ally to the deck and when they heard her call Kara "Mama". but that is just me over analyzing.
SMCKI10 chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
I can't remember if i ever left a comment on here or on LJ. I remember reading this story a little while ago and i just found it agian tonight. and i love it! i'm a sucker for the stories where Lee finds his lost kid. and you worte him and Kara perfectly. you did a awesome job like always :)
Bymaga Jones chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
I'm a Starbuck/Apollo fan as well, and any fiction you want to write that can combat Ron's torture is much appreciated! I enjoyed this story so much. You have Starbuck down; everything she did in the story was true to the character. Apollo was perfectly written as well. I enjoyed visits from some of my other favorite characters and appreciated how you took your time with the story, letting it take its time without stagnating anywhere.
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is really well written, tightly structured and well characterised.
andymcnope chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
That was so great! This was fantastic, perfect ending to a fantastic story!
andymcnope chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Aw, you're making me cry!
andymcnope chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
So great! I'm worried now. Poor Ally.
andymcnope chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Oh man! So angsty and sad and- perfect.