Reviews for Live to Regret
Jb73 chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
wow this chapter almost made me cry.. i love the fact that they are together before new caprica and be for the whole sam and dee dilimea.. but i am sure you will add some of that drama later and i cant wait.
Alec Star chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Hi, I'm still loving it and I definitely want to see what else you can come up with. As for the epilogue, I would love to read it, especially because there is one element that feels somewhat unresolved: Adama. I know the focus of the story was Lee and Kara's relationship and that part was tied up nicely but right now what happens with the Old Man feels a bit like an unresolved sub-plot (at least to me).

Keep up the great wok and thanks for sharing!
Serrafina chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Oh man. Lee better get his ass up there before he loses his chance. I can't believe he's waited this long to press her. I mean, seriously, he found her hemorrhaging from her womb and never got an explanation. I'd be going crazy if I were him.
LittleWords chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
oh no! you're so mean! still, i love this.
Cranberry J chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Lee is trying to get her to open up - brave boy!

I do love how he's trying to build his little family, and how much he wants Kara to be a part of it.

Very nice touch with the letters, very cute!
Jb73 chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
wow lee has got his work cut out for him.. but kara is a hard women but i dont think would be happy with anything less..
NicB chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
I love this story! Please update soon.
WickLobo chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
My gods I can't help but want more of this. Alyssa is just so dammed cute. Your Lee And Kara voices are perfect this sounds just like them.

Must go add to Story alerts.
bajanroyalty chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
That was so sweet! ppms
LittleWords chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
So cute, oh god. That was a loaded chapter, and I loved reading it. Keep going! That chapter sounded suspiciously like an ending, and I don't want it to be over yet at all.
ddt73 chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
Great chapter. Just so well done.

You nailed the characters of Lee & Kara so well.

Also have to say the twist to have a baby story where Lee has the baby and not Kara, is ingenious, works and is not contrived.

Also putting symmetry in the situations of Lee & Kara is excellent cause it's something the show has tried to do. Fathers who weren't around, abusive mothers, etc. So it fits them.

At any rate, great work, keep it up.
Serrafina chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
Oh, that's so sweet. I want more!
Anastashia chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
I loved this, can't wait for what comes next. Are we sure they've checked the genetics on all the children?
Serrafina chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
I'm so glad that Kara's almost ready to talk...now we just need somebody to give her that little push.
sydcasy chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
great chapter, can't wait for more.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »