Reviews for Havoc's Divide
ilovemyboys chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Great story! I would have looooooved to read this as well: (maybe you can add it to another story! _)

Deidara is so depressed that he doesn't FULLY attempt suicide but just wants to stop feeling pain so drinks something or takes some drugs that leave him passed out. Tobi finds him and calls the others to come over. The others come over and try to get him to wake up. They bring him inside and realize they need to keep a watch on him. Once they interrogate him as to what he took and he breaks (or was just too depressed he didnt care that they knew and just told them) they realize he took in some poison (maybe injected, i dont know) and Sasori has to immediately extract it from him. Once again, either they have to hold him down or he's so depressed he just let's Sasori give it to him.

OH MY GOSH, PLEASEEEEEEEE WRITE THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

THANK YOU!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this is really good. i like how you set the dinner bit up. a few funny bit but you didn't make them OOC to do it well done!

Schizzar chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
Loved that story. Great job! :)
Schizzar chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I have the sinking suspicion that all these chapter names have to do with Kingdom Hearts...
Schizzar chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Okay...this story, with the title and all, makes me want to write a cross over fic with kingdom hearts and naruto...how would that turn out? And did Itachi make a joke? (gasp) Loving it btw.
Mindless Instinct chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
awesome so far _
Dark-Kakalynn chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
I really liked. I thought you did a good job with the characters. It was a very funny and interesting story. I kind a wish there was more.
Rikku Madara Uchiha chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
I didn't really think of him as totally OOC but a LITTLE OOC. good chapter, overall. I'm a bit sad that it's over, since it was great story, but, I can just read some more of your stories CX.

~Rikku Madara Uchiha~

Ohmygossh you should have had Kisame playing guitar hero! XD

just kidding.

Love the storyy. :]
marufu-chan chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
well cool chapie keep up the good work! n.n
SoraOfTheDesert chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
i liked this one, even though it was short
marufu-chan chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
i dont mind that it was short it was still enjoyable. well keep up the great work! i cant wait for the action! n.n have a good one!
SoraOfTheDesert chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
o this is getting better and better
marufu-chan chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
good chapter keep up the great work! n.n

i cant wait to find out what happens next!
marufu-chan chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
cool chapter i cant wait to find out what happens next! keep up the great work! n.n