Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
jon reeve chapter 11 . 9/17
/I thin that the first chapter put me off this story when I first tried to read it. After reading another story or two of yours, I decided to give this one another shot. I am glad I did.
emily4498 chapter 11 . 6/7
Very good job, I needed a dark story with a happy ending. I really like your idea here. On to the sequel!
Idealistic idiot, predictably, cannot plan ahead or see the repurcussions of his actions and brings a shitstorm down on his father's head. Likely Hinata's too, as she is a known associate of his. Might as well throw his two other Genin in with the lot of traitors, too.

Good fucking gravy, Naruto is AN IDIOT!
Ah, even in an alternate universe, Naruto is still the idealistic idiot at heart.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Good, concise, entertaining story.
Great plot and a promising ending.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Props for going big. I can't think of any other Naruto fanfics with such a Hellish scenario at the start (Orochimaru as the Fourth).
larryjc chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Orochimaru as Hokage? Now that is a nice twist.
Not one of the best I have read but enjoyable enough.
Mearn-Tahl chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
I wish I had found this earlier, it was a wonderful story, thanks. :)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
This is awesome. This is the best story of Orochimaru-as-Hokage I've found.
Endgames chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
This was a pretty good story. I like seeing the darker side of things, and just how wrong the ninja world could go. In the real world, one man could be ten or twenty times stronger or faster than any other man, but he would be easily killed from a distance if he becomes too much of a problem. But in the ninja world, one man could wipe it out and not one person could stop them if they were powerful enough. I like how this portrayed that.

I felt like there were a couple loose ends here and there, such as what happened to the other Bijuu, but I suppose that might come up in the sequel. Overall, it was an interesting read.
blancoroja chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Another great story from you! I really enjoyed this. It's terrible to see what Orochimaru has done and what he's turned good people (like Tsunade and Kakashi) into. It makes you wonder how much darkness is in human nature, just waiting to be brought out. I'm so sad for Minato and Naruto and everyone who has lost here (but especially our favourite two blondes), but I suppose this is the only way the story really could have ended. Thank you for another great work.
Unknown chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
God Emperor...
beege chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
This is an excellent, terrifying, neatly self-contained AU. It might be the best thing of yours that I've read.
Walk The Max Planck chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
"While not one of my more popular ones I've noticed from the comments that those of you who liked it seemed to like it a lot."

I would be among those people who liked it a lot. The story was short, but it was brilliant. I loved it and it now has a place on my rather small favourites list. The only reason I can think of for its lesser popularity is its shorter length and a lack of exposure.

I love all of your stuff, and look forward to reading more, so thank you so much for all of the wonderful stories.