Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
larryjc chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Orochimaru as Hokage? Now that is a nice twist.
Not one of the best I have read but enjoyable enough.
Mearn-Tahl chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
I wish I had found this earlier, it was a wonderful story, thanks. :)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
This is awesome. This is the best story of Orochimaru-as-Hokage I've found.
Endgames chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
This was a pretty good story. I like seeing the darker side of things, and just how wrong the ninja world could go. In the real world, one man could be ten or twenty times stronger or faster than any other man, but he would be easily killed from a distance if he becomes too much of a problem. But in the ninja world, one man could wipe it out and not one person could stop them if they were powerful enough. I like how this portrayed that.

I felt like there were a couple loose ends here and there, such as what happened to the other Bijuu, but I suppose that might come up in the sequel. Overall, it was an interesting read.
blancoroja chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Another great story from you! I really enjoyed this. It's terrible to see what Orochimaru has done and what he's turned good people (like Tsunade and Kakashi) into. It makes you wonder how much darkness is in human nature, just waiting to be brought out. I'm so sad for Minato and Naruto and everyone who has lost here (but especially our favourite two blondes), but I suppose this is the only way the story really could have ended. Thank you for another great work.
Unknown chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
God Emperor...
beege chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
This is an excellent, terrifying, neatly self-contained AU. It might be the best thing of yours that I've read.
Walk The Max Planck chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
"While not one of my more popular ones I've noticed from the comments that those of you who liked it seemed to like it a lot."

I would be among those people who liked it a lot. The story was short, but it was brilliant. I loved it and it now has a place on my rather small favourites list. The only reason I can think of for its lesser popularity is its shorter length and a lack of exposure.

I love all of your stuff, and look forward to reading more, so thank you so much for all of the wonderful stories.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
ah sooo thats why...
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
How come, Minato doesnt just ask Orochimaru to bring Kushina back to life?
Dorcyy chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I have to admit that for me this is one of the best fic I have ever read. It was hearth-moving, serious and logical, harsh but still with some soft edges. I can only just congratulate. Keep up the great work.
EeBee-kohai chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. I think you did a great job with everyone's characters. Naruto, even in the darkest times, always kept a moral standing and was always a great leader. I think you did an amazing job portraying that.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
you know iv read in one of your stories that you thought of this as your masterpiece right? id have to disagree true its good and the length on it is just about right but it seemed kinda i don't know but i don't think its your best keep up the good stories yours are the only ones i can count on now
Noa Nee chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Where's Gaara? Is he dead? What about Konkuro?
skatingandcruzing chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
wow

I think this was the first tragedy story i actually enjoyed reading.

great job!