Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Ellenlome chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
*is crying* This...is such a bitersweet ending. I'm honestly sniffling and holding back tears. T_T Great story. Not much else to say really, but great story. and considering 'Minato' means port or harbour, an equivalent to safety, I think you chose the name of the village well.

Thank you for sharing.
lunalitex chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Any chance of continuation of the story? so nice...
infamous mc chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
i wasnt expecting it to end like that but it was good while it lasted
the16thday chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
This last chapter made me teary, the emotion was captured very well, I liked the happy ending. Is there going to be a sequel? It would be just fine if you don't make on, but if you do it right with a time skip it would be great too.
DX99 chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
That was a good ending.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Great ending. I'm trying to cry. Keep up the good work.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Another great series. I like your take on how Orochimaru took care of Kyuubi and how he was eventually defeated. It has a bitter-sweet feel to it and I'm glad you were able to pull it off so well.
Awesomoisawesome chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Amazing ending, please write a sequel
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Sad but still a happy ending in a way.
Akira Stridder chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
wow! I actually stayed and read every chapter! wow!~
Gomjibar22 chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Good story.

Nice job!
Taliath chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Brilliant! Very well done story. A bit short, and I did hope to read more of the journey Naruto would've taken to get to this point-but I'm glad that you've managed to finish this very original fic.

I hope to read new fanfiction from you soon!
THE UNKNOWN chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Nice way to end it
King Hawke chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
great story! alittle darker than I am used to, but the ending made up for it. keep up the good work in writing stories!
Chronostorm chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Well it was a sad but happy ending i overall liked and its ending though i wonder what will happen in the years to come i guess it is irrelevant though i expected to go through little bit more given all the points of view you had with the way you were planning to end it, it would have been impossible to do anything well good job on a good fic.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »