Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
X18999 chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
I like this story, good job.
Raenvoll chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
You...Kick...ASS!

Story rocks.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Poor Haku. Hopefully something will be done. And I really liked the scene between Orochimaru and the Kyuubi; snake-bastard doesn't know who he's messin' with. Keep up the good work.
Lightning Bob chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Interesting... especially the end.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Very, very good. It's hard to find good fics with Orochimaru as Hokage, and this one is superb, especially with all the characters surrendering to their darkest wishes. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more.
Denim88 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Hoho, well, I wasn't expecting this! The Kyuubi is communicating with Minato? Interesting. Well, I like where this is going, but I really can tell that this fic will be a bit darker than most...regardless, it's going somewhere. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more of Naruto later! Great job!
Denim88 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Wow, if anything, Sasuke and Naruto seem to have major changes in personality compared to the real series. I wonder if anything will happen to Naruto's team while they're on patrol. I also wonder how Itachi and Sasuke are in terms of closeness as brothers. Anyways, nice chapter, I thought it was quite different from others I've read. Keep it up!
mlkoolc86 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
wow Zabuza was the traitor, i was kinda expecting it to be Itachi. I hope nothing bad happens to Haku now
Denim88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hm, this is new. Naruto doesn't have the Kyuubi? That's like...Peanut Butter without Jelly...still good but...different. Naruto seems to be strong nonetheless, so I'll put this on alert. I was half expecting Orochimaru to press a button and have a pit open up full of crocodiles under one of the people...that would have been funny. I look forward to your next installment.
sexyinumama chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
oh shit..wat the hell. this is refreshing...I want more of this,yeah.
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is interesting I have yet to read a story with these situations in it. Can't wait for the update.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16