Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Denim88 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Hoho, well, I wasn't expecting this! The Kyuubi is communicating with Minato? Interesting. Well, I like where this is going, but I really can tell that this fic will be a bit darker than most...regardless, it's going somewhere. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more of Naruto later! Great job!
Denim88 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Wow, if anything, Sasuke and Naruto seem to have major changes in personality compared to the real series. I wonder if anything will happen to Naruto's team while they're on patrol. I also wonder how Itachi and Sasuke are in terms of closeness as brothers. Anyways, nice chapter, I thought it was quite different from others I've read. Keep it up!
mlkoolc86 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
wow Zabuza was the traitor, i was kinda expecting it to be Itachi. I hope nothing bad happens to Haku now
Denim88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hm, this is new. Naruto doesn't have the Kyuubi? That's like...Peanut Butter without Jelly...still good but...different. Naruto seems to be strong nonetheless, so I'll put this on alert. I was half expecting Orochimaru to press a button and have a pit open up full of crocodiles under one of the people...that would have been funny. I look forward to your next installment.
sexyinumama chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
oh shit..wat the hell. this is refreshing...I want more of this,yeah.
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is interesting I have yet to read a story with these situations in it. Can't wait for the update.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16