Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
How come, Minato doesnt just ask Orochimaru to bring Kushina back to life?
Dorcyy chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I have to admit that for me this is one of the best fic I have ever read. It was hearth-moving, serious and logical, harsh but still with some soft edges. I can only just congratulate. Keep up the great work.
EeBee-kohai chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. I think you did a great job with everyone's characters. Naruto, even in the darkest times, always kept a moral standing and was always a great leader. I think you did an amazing job portraying that.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
you know iv read in one of your stories that you thought of this as your masterpiece right? id have to disagree true its good and the length on it is just about right but it seemed kinda i don't know but i don't think its your best keep up the good stories yours are the only ones i can count on now
Noa Nee chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Where's Gaara? Is he dead? What about Konkuro?
skatingandcruzing chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
wow

I think this was the first tragedy story i actually enjoyed reading.

great job!
skatingandcruzing chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
AHHHH! SUCH A DARK AU!

LOVE IT!
Z LOT847 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
In all honesty, this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I will enjoy working my way through the rest of your library.
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I was rereading angry words and I came across a Author note about this story, and like you I am surpised it is not as loved compared to your other words.
lost-IN-interest00 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
im ona cry it was so hart moving. i hope you write many more like this
Daki92 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
you have a gift. not just for writing, but for finding unique ways of presenting situations that could have happened in the naruto universe with just some change...
Ryuzaki Drake chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Another day, another review for a completed work of yours.

Highest praise and greatest expectations as always.

Drake
Kasch chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Okay, did you really have to turn Sakura into a whore?
Kasch chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. At first I thought you'd made Danzo the Hokage. Then it mentioned the way he acted toward Sarutobi and Anko and just...wow. This is weird.
Popthepuff chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
A little rushed and creepy (couchorochimarushokagecough) but overall pretty good.
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »