Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Noa Nee chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Where's Gaara? Is he dead? What about Konkuro?
skatingandcruzing chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
wow

I think this was the first tragedy story i actually enjoyed reading.

great job!
skatingandcruzing chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
AHHHH! SUCH A DARK AU!

LOVE IT!
Z LOT847 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
In all honesty, this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I will enjoy working my way through the rest of your library.
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I was rereading angry words and I came across a Author note about this story, and like you I am surpised it is not as loved compared to your other words.
lost-IN-interest00 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
im ona cry it was so hart moving. i hope you write many more like this
Daki92 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
you have a gift. not just for writing, but for finding unique ways of presenting situations that could have happened in the naruto universe with just some change...
Ryuzaki Drake chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Another day, another review for a completed work of yours.

Highest praise and greatest expectations as always.

Drake
Kasch chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Okay, did you really have to turn Sakura into a whore?
Kasch chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. At first I thought you'd made Danzo the Hokage. Then it mentioned the way he acted toward Sarutobi and Anko and just...wow. This is weird.
PopthePuff chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
A little rushed and creepy (couchorochimarushokagecough) but overall pretty good.
Merklin chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I came by to read this because you mentioned it in another story, "A Few Angry Words," I think.

You mentioned that you think it's one of your best, but one of your least popular.

First, I'd like to say that I enjoyed the story, really. Before, I'd been put off by the length, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

I don't really see how you can expand on this one without taking the main focus away from Naruto, though focusing on Minato could work, but if you were to expand the story slightly, redo it with more backstory instead of just dropping it in front of the reader, you might get more response. It's a good story, and I think it's got potential for expansion. Even if you don't, though, I like both it AND it's sequel. *Thumbs Up*
JeneyaStorm chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
oo killed off Zabuzza 2

ooo and this is exactly why Orochimaru should never be Hokage
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
naruto-sensei 12 year old Naruto?

ooo Orochimaru Hokage hahahaha well welcome 2 hell

Minato? traitor?
bipocni chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
really good story. i felt it was original and well thought out. it's good to see people branching away from cannon that completely. hope you other work lives up to this excellent standard
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »