Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
bipocni chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
really good story. i felt it was original and well thought out. it's good to see people branching away from cannon that completely. hope you other work lives up to this excellent standard
Shaat chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
i really enjoyed reading this

i think it's a very interesting story

i haven't read anything like it before

so my compliments

wel done :)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
Go Minato! SAVE US! Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Great work. Can Orochimaru really be kill.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
He took a deep breath. “An audience with the Hokage.”

No don't do it.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Damn! Sarutobi-sama is really strong willed.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Holy Crap! with just one chapter read I agree with what you said when you started: A Few Angry Words. This is the best story.
Sebine chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
A good story, I honestly prefer your other storys like

A Mother's Love

A Father's Love

and so forth, but this is a good story too
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Man, I don't think I've read a story by you that I didn't love, and this one is no exception to that rule.
procrastination.leave.dont.ret chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
i like this story a little sad but still it had a nice ending
bleh chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I just finished reading this and it was the best thing i have ever read. Coming from me, that means a lot because i read EVERYTHING that can be read and I have a negative attitude and hardly ever compliment any thing
anemix chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
You really like writing sad and depressing stories, don't you. Once the idea popped into my head of writing a story where Orochimaru became the Hokage, but never got around to writing it, or even further planning it out. I could have never done it the justice you have. I don't have the stomach to read a story this realistically depressing, let alone write one this thought out.

Though masterfully written, I just can't handle such depressing stories. It does a huge number on my psych, though I do not suffer from depression, just to make that clear. I'm sorry I can't seem to be one of your audience. I'll still favorite your profile though because of your talent.

I consider you one of the most talented authors of tragedy and horror I have ever read stories written by, though I admit I am not experienced in that genre. You are also great with detail and (not so) obscure side references to canon. Keep writing.

(\/)

( ; ;)

c(")(")

BUNNY CRYING
Legate Dana Scipio chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
Touching and incredible story. It definitely teaches the lesson, "Power Corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

A wee bit on the short side but, the pace is quick and easy to follow. The story probably would have been extremely grim if it had gone any longer. I will definitely read the sequel!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »