Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Great work. Can Orochimaru really be kill.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
He took a deep breath. “An audience with the Hokage.”

No don't do it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Damn! Sarutobi-sama is really strong willed.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Holy Crap! with just one chapter read I agree with what you said when you started: A Few Angry Words. This is the best story.
Sebine chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
A good story, I honestly prefer your other storys like

A Mother's Love

A Father's Love

and so forth, but this is a good story too
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Man, I don't think I've read a story by you that I didn't love, and this one is no exception to that rule.
procrastination.leave.dont.ret chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
i like this story a little sad but still it had a nice ending
bleh chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I just finished reading this and it was the best thing i have ever read. Coming from me, that means a lot because i read EVERYTHING that can be read and I have a negative attitude and hardly ever compliment any thing
anemix chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
You really like writing sad and depressing stories, don't you. Once the idea popped into my head of writing a story where Orochimaru became the Hokage, but never got around to writing it, or even further planning it out. I could have never done it the justice you have. I don't have the stomach to read a story this realistically depressing, let alone write one this thought out.

Though masterfully written, I just can't handle such depressing stories. It does a huge number on my psych, though I do not suffer from depression, just to make that clear. I'm sorry I can't seem to be one of your audience. I'll still favorite your profile though because of your talent.

I consider you one of the most talented authors of tragedy and horror I have ever read stories written by, though I admit I am not experienced in that genre. You are also great with detail and (not so) obscure side references to canon. Keep writing.

(\/)

( ; ;)

c(")(")

BUNNY CRYING
Legate Dana Scipio chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
Touching and incredible story. It definitely teaches the lesson, "Power Corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

A wee bit on the short side but, the pace is quick and easy to follow. The story probably would have been extremely grim if it had gone any longer. I will definitely read the sequel!
RaptorJr chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
ok
Zaxara chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Great story, time to read the sequel! :D
midnightstar618 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009