Reviews for The Hokage Great and Terrible
Zaxara chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Great story, time to read the sequel! :D
midnightstar618 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
omgomgomg that was awsome!:I
Outlaw Gene chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
I must say that it is rather disappointing that this story isn't more popular. I thought it was a fantastic story. One of the better ones I've had the pleasure of reading.
mooglestookmyheart chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
one of the best stories you have ever written.I applaud you.
KdaAnimefan chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
this is an incredible dark story, considering this is a possible alternate reality i guess you have done a good job
Alyondria chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
I think this is one of the most original well thought out pieces I've ever read in the Naruto fanfiction section. I probably would never had read it at all if not for the fact you wrote on how you thought your best work was barely recognized at the begining of a story from the romance section.

I rarely read stories from the other sections and wanted to see what you thought was good. I haven't read your story about Naruto's mother which you said got much better reviews, but if it is at all as well written as this I'd be honored to, and I will read it today.

You have a gift and I hope one day you use it in original works and I have the opportunity to read it as well. Though now I admit I'll have to go through my history to see what the name of the story I was going to read when I saw your comments, I'm glad I went to it otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to read this, and it is a truly great story.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Well, bye bye Sarutobi. Hello Minato.

Naruto is about to do something BEYOND stupid, but it may help Minato do what needs to be done.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Interesting little offer. I wonder how Sarutobi can make Minato change his mind and betray his village? I would think Minata would rather commit suicide...
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Minato is a good man; I'm sorry to see him suffer.

Hm... It seems Orochimaru is taking a leaf out of Pein's book.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Naruto is treading some dangerous ground, wanting to speak with Orochimaru. Is he out of his mind? Jeez!
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Wow, ninja are becoming even LESS empathetic. I didn't think it was possible.

Tough break for Haku...
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
The Kyuubi is NOT happy.

I wonder if Minato feels the same way as Shizune, and if that's why he did not let Orochimaru bring her back.
uzumaki misaki chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
wow that was REALLY good! i look forward to the sequel so I'm going to go read it now! ja ne!
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
You weren't kidding when you said it'd be dark. A merciless Naruto? Civilian slaughter? Jeez. My empathy chip is overloaded... Whoops, there it goes.

"I am Bender, please insert girder."
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This has to be the best story you have EVER written.

You've got me hooked once again. As you said, you are a "Golden Kami"... Er, I believe you said that, anyway.

Anyways, this story completely OWNS.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »