Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20
Soooo sad! Wondeful story, brought me to tears...
EverettEvan99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
lovely
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is such a sweet and emotional story, I love it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
:) I think it it very sad and sweet at the same time that Severus stayed true to the vow he made to protect Lily's son. It is a sad ending for Harry but at least he is well taken cared by Severus!
anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Such a good fic! A great portrayal of the damage that can be done to the mind too.
Azakial chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love the way you structured the whole piece. It seems entirely plausible that Severus would look after Harry if he had been unable to find him and deliver the message that he was tasked with, eventually getting over his grudge against Harry not only because of his promise to Lilly. It was heartwarming and bittersweet; it works perfectly as a one-shot.

If you were to continue this story, or make some more one-shots describing how Severus felt about caring for Harry - even when they found him after the Last Battle, that would be amazing.

Az
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I should have read this before reading "One Step Closer" but I didn't realize just how sad this was going to be, you brought me to tears with this story. Congratulations on writing such a deep and beautiful piece, the mosaic of imagery created from past was very heart-rendering and the added touch of Severus watching over him was another touching addition (he finally got over his hate). It really is a tragedy that Harry will never 'get better' and that people can't leave him in peace now that he literally tore himself apart for them but at least someone is now watching and nurturing him.

As I said it was beautifully done but also so terribly sad; I need to read another of your stories, one that is happy.
anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sad but good!
Bsum1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Really sad and yet really sweet. Thank you for this oneshot :)
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wowza. Very powerful imagery. Nicely done.
mycarcrashheart chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is so haunting and sad. I definitely think you've portrayed the state of Harry's mind with feeling, and it IS fascinating that every action should trigger a memory of some sort. However, I do agree with a previous reviewer that Snape's statement of not being brave enough is a bit OOC. Snape is one of the bravest characters in the series; I would suggest that he went to find Harry first but failed, something like that.

I really like how you wrote this, with a watery connect between each memory. I also enjoyed trying to place each memory from the books.

Thanks for such a beautifully sad story.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Lovely story . I do not usually read tragedies but after this one I may have to start.
TwilightRamblings chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I'm going to be totally honest: My instant reaction to the end of this story was "I like it." I think I actually said it out loud. The writing style had me wondering for a moment, but it worked well. It's well written, detailed and in character enough to be very convincing.

Wildkat2007
senkoed chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i'm impressed with the way you described how harry's mind works but it's so despairing too. wouldn't he despair from how his mind constantly shifts? or will he just lose track of his previous memory?

all in all, i like the one-shot. concise enough, considering that it's a fractured mind we're taking about and it ends solidly with a nice image at the end. cheers!
Bodo71 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hi, very sad, but I like it very much!