Reviews for Little Secrets: 'The Final Word'
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story.
athenesolon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Been going back and re-reading the LS Snapshots.

{Only two steps into the living room, she found herself lifted up and pinned against the door as it closed behind her. Lois gave a startled little yelp that was silenced by Clark kissing her with sudden passion.}

I had TOTALLY forgotten about this scene. Love how he can't keep his hands off of her despite his request/suggestion that they wait until their wedding. These two are just so totally meant for each other.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
LOVE IT! I absolutely *love* the one shots! I still can't wait until next week for the next chapter!

{{hugs}}

Mac
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That last scene was fri**in' BRILLIANT. I could see every nuance, hear every strangled comment, and feel "Snuggly/Grizzly" shrivel up like a PRUNE. Y'know, I find it very entertaining how so much of fanfic revolves around Clark when he's NOT being a hero. It's nice for an old Superman fan like me to imagine what he's like when he's not having to wear that mask.

Lois' actions were wonderful. The tension you left between Richard and Lana in the last chapter was exquisite, and even the heroic scenes worked really well. The development of the relationships through the story was very well done, and the various tension between Lois/Richard, Clark/Lois, Lana/Clark, Lana/Lois, Richard/Clark and Lana/Richard was a delightfully complicated dance. I'm gonna have to go back and read the whole thing again just to capture it all.

I'll be interested to see if you can come up with a sequel.
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
{the Daily Planet Anniversary Party, supposedly commemorating the founding of the newspaper.} Supposedly.

{Which, in this case, was the last weekend in March} OOH! Wedding next month!

{The office cliques prevailed} They always do. People stick with what’s comfortable.

{the print room guys were mostly outside smoking.} lol Is Lois with them or with the reporters?

{The sports writers were in a room just off the main one, which happened to have a large television} lol Obviously.

{Lois rarely stayed with her own group at these events. She circulated – she had always made a point of knowing everyone in the paper} Good for her.

{Besides, she was the star reporter; everyone should know her on sight.} lol I think I took that the wrong way.

{But tonight, Lois had a specific agenda} Oh dear Lord, what’s she gonna do?

{Ever since she’d finally dragged the admission out of Jimmy about the old bet between himself and Lombard} *sits up straight* What bet?

{Poor Grizzly. He has no idea who he’s messing with.} lol So Jimmy’s about to get a new car, eh?

{The black skirt was just above the knee, and tight enough to require the slit up her left thigh.} Speaking of, where’s Clark?

{A few wolf whistles greeted her, and Lois rolled her eyes}Buh. I’m tired of getting honked at waiting for the bus. I had on a fricken hood the other day. How could they have seen my face?

{her calf-length boots making her four inches taller.} 4 inches closer to Clark’s lips…

{But at the very back of the room, one man stood up, several inches taller than everyone else in the room.} heh heh I bet he had to stand up.

{she collect her third drink of the night} lol 3rd. How many more is she gonna have?

{The few women sportswriters were hanging out with the regular reporters, avoiding the fog of testosterone and nostalgia that cloaked the room.} Well who wants to hang around with drunken men watching a game?

{In his pro football career} WHAT?

{hence the nickname Grizzly.} I thought that was just cuz he was a creepy jerk or something.

{Even now, years after his career-ending injury} Too bad it wasn’t a broken neck. Or snapped neck, rather.

{she’d hopped up on the arm of the sofa, those long legs stretched out across Grizzly’s lap (but thankfully not touching him)} Still, ew. Get him good, Lois.

{Besides, what could anyone really say in such circumstances?} lol How about “Yeah”?

*eyes go wide* I can’t believe she told him that!

{Yes, those twins are very much his.} I guess they hadn’t really announced that yet…

{And furthermore, the other rumor’s true, too. I did spend the whole week in bed with him, and it was absolutely amazing.”} What rumor? When was this? Oh is that ‘One Week’? You know, as many times as it’s been mentioned, I still don’t exactly know what it’s about.

Oh Steve. You dropped the ball this time, pun not intended. I think you need to let the little chicka go. Snuggly Bear. Heh heh I bet Snuggles is a lot cuter.

{“What do you want?”} Jimmy Olsen, you just won yourself a new car! Come on down!

{Lois sat back away from him, feeling unclean.} heh I bet.

{“Your car keys,”} Right now? lol How’s he supposed to get home?

{“Take a cab,” Lois said. “Or walk. Might be a good way to get rid of some of that extra padding.”} lol Can’t help feeling sorry for him.

{amazed that this woman was his – and would be even more officially his in two weeks.} WEDDING!

{Clark found a comfortable place to stand and watch Lois,} *snicker*

{ tracking her through the walls as she worked her way back to the main room} Oh, to watch the person you love from wherever you are. Now *that’s* a gift.

{He just grinned; they could look, but none of them could do more than that.} Cuz they’re name’s not Clark Kent. With a Joseph in the middle.

{A little cleavage, a little blackmail, the reminder of past broken bones.} Sometimes, that’s all it takes.

If you rearrange Jimmy’s initials, they spell JOB. Just sayin.

{“If it was anybody but you, under any circumstances but those, you’d be driving a wheelchair instead of a convertible. Are we clear?”} lol I think he gets the picture.

{“I just don’t want to encourage gambling among the younger generation.”} lol Lois is a softie.

{Clark couldn’t help but feel sympathy for him; he’d been in the same predicament with Lois, loving her hopelessly} And sending her flowers on Valentine’s Day…

{good guys with old-fashioned values, and the crazy modern girls who loved them.} In my book, the good guys win every time.

{He claimed to have guessed there was more than friendship between them years ago,} Well the twins are proof of that if anyone’s paying attention.

{and insisted that Lois and Clark would still be together when the rest of the office gang were going through their second divorces.} Second. Dang, Jimmy, lol

{ He ought to at least be seen with his fiancée tonight…} Show off. I’m actually telling him to. He deserves it.

{the fools who had stayed up late just to curry favor.} Curry is a delicious flavor.

{ “More like a toadstool.} Princess Toadstool! I want my Nintendo…

{“Drive evasively,” Loueen said. “You’ll need to shake everyone off your trail after sashaying around in that outfit all night.”} lol

{ “She’s already off the market,” … “And has been since last year. If they haven’t figured that out yet, well…”} I hear Goldmember saying, “Too bad for you!”

{“You sure that’s a compliment?”} HA! Loueen. You made me laugh twice.

{Lois just rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Everything seemed funny,} Yup. She’s drunk. Wow, it never dawned on me, you have to *drink* to get *drunk*, LOL English is dumb.

{“Actually, Steve, it’s a corset,” he replied cheerfully. } ZING! Clark actually scored a point!

{Kent, I hope you realize you’re gonna hear that repeated all day Monday.”} The best jokes are.

{Clark couldn’t reply; Lois had degenerated into uncontrollable snickering, and at last he simply picked her up and carried her to the car.} LOL. Is she sure she’s not even a little drunk? How drunk is drunk anyway? I love that he just picked her up, lol, even if it makes sense because she can’t walk…

{Lois stalked in the door of her apartment} *Her* apartment? They don’t live together? So they were at the Riverside house at Christmas?

{Lois gave a startled little yelp that was silenced by Clark kissing her with sudden passion.} Well, you started it.

{“I like what’s under it better.”} lol He just gets bolder and bolder doesn’t he? Saying anything when he’s in the mood.

{“I told her we had to stay late for a very important meeting.”} ROFL A very important meeting indeed.

{“The heads of the two biggest departments at the paper have to stay well connected, you know.”}*rolls over laughing* Clark Kent…

{ “I thought we were going to be good,” she whispered in a small voice. “Only two weeks left. You said…”

“Oh, I will be good.”} *looks over at the wall*

{ “We need to call my mom … and tell her the twins are staying overnight.”} heh heh heh She may already suspect as much.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*Having a giggle fit* Wow... Amazing fic.
lere chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh, I love it! Mad Dog Lane strikes again and the final scene was so HOT! But the cherry was Clark's comment. I would love to see that really happening.

Hug from Brazil!