Reviews for The Taming of the Whomping Willow
msllamalover chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I swear my heart just smiled! This was lovely, and different, which is what you want in a fanfiction, I think.
Dreams-of-Mine chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Do you know much I cried after reading this? I just finished re-reading it and the tears are starting again! T_T You did a great job and I love this story so much. It is so sweet, but it is bittersweet. I love it and I thank you so much for writing and posting this story.
Hakumei the Killer Panda chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh wow. THis is a reaally good story! So going on my favorites list!
Kylani chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Well, wow. Amazing. Jesus. Now I want to cry (but I'm at school and not supposed to be on this site, so it would all end in long drawn out explanations, so I stare at the light and try not to blink).

Anyway, Brilliant. Beautiful. Gut-wrenching.
Jess.91 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
interesting concept, and unique. i love that he knew him, loved him.

well written as well btw. nice fic.
MiriuusKidd chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
very well written. Extremely calming too, I liked it! just like to say again, very well written.
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
awesome. i really love the point of view in this story.
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is definitely not your oridinary fanfiction! It produces that sweet, happy feeling you want to hold close to your heart. Thanks for writing this to share with us, and also for doing something to ease the Remus' death for quite a few readers. ;)

-Tsurai
ViciousWolfie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww! His dad's a tree now.

I like it! The writing is very... different. And I like the idea of the Whomping Willow being sentient enough to decide to like some people. :-D And of course Remus being kinda/sorta alive. I like that too.
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was a pretty cool story! :D I enjoyed reading it.
Leridan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
The story was different than what I expected from the summary.

Really well written!

Also, interesting pov. Not something you find in every fanfiction.
irollam chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was AMAZING!

Good job!

:O)

irollam
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very ... wow. I was slightly confused, but i got it in the end. I liked the idea. Well done. D