Reviews for Life, Breath, and What Holds Us Together
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
What? NO WRITE MORE.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was amazingly wonderful!
Goesth chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
More people in the Avatar fandom (does that exist?) need to know about this story. It's amazing.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this one shot. It always pissed me off how Katara refused to use her blood bending. Here it shows her using it during an unreasonable situation, the only kind she'd ever really be hard pressed to use it in.

Great characterization. Definitely spot on.
Jadewolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Just wanted to say I love this story. This is probably the 4th time I've read it and it gets better every time. I don't usually write reviews...lazy of me I know, but I was just about to leave and I saw this amazing piece of work had only 14 reviews...it should have hundreds! Lol anyway I, really like it and I don't think this is the last time I'll read this story. Good job. .
Linay chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ah.. I love you! This is an awesome piece
someonesomewhere chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This has to be one of the most awesome fics on Avatar about Katara that makes her seem grown up and powerful without making her agsty or OOC. I absolutely love it.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
PLEASE continue this! I LOVE it! The last line and the plot are AWESOME, and I couldn't STAND to see this on hold! PLEASE continue, and good luck, if you do so! This RULES!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Gert chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow this is really amazing! I love how you totally took the characters and story way beyond the kiddy-cutesey-ness of the show. *cough* If that makes sense. :]

Our characters are *real* while still staying IC.
pyrobabe7713 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
OMG frickin awsome! i totally loved how she used it, and even how katara shied away from killing her even though she deserved it. please continue it...
42nd-Ghoul chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
An Interesting one-shot you managed to stay true to both characters while not allowing the situation clumsy or childish, Kudos. And I would gladly read a continuation of this story.

Later:]
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hell. Yes.

That was just awesome. I love the Katara you've written. So rarely does any author venture into the realm of a waterbender bending the water in a body for the purpose of destroying that body and you've made Katara so *cold* and absolute in her conviction.

Well done.
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, goddess. That was *awesome*. Now I hope we see something like this in the actual show!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was phenomenal. If you decide to continue, I'll gladly read.
Myst2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I like how you played with the water bending aspect; it reminded me of The Quartered Sea by Tanya Huff, which has a water-singer who uses a very similar method at one point in the book. After all, the human body is mostly water...

I also liked how you wrote Katara's breathing and focus.

Going to watch some more Avatar shortly.