Reviews for Taste Of Your Kiss
cquoise chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
got me right in the feels! 3
AWriterByDay chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
This was really cute. And I love that it centered on them rather than a bunch of other characters. Like, no offense but I really don't care what Ginny or Ron or Harry have to say about their relationship.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
This was pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This was so refreshing! Wow I really enjoyed reading this. Good going!
Hermione Aquatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I LOVEDD IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I love your stories because their short and some are simple,sad or just DAM RIGHT FUCKING HILARIOUS.

LOVE IT
SekretIris chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Loved this!
Dehaev chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Sweet! I'll never get tired of reading this! I don't care that it's AU or OOC, I love the feelings it evokes and its divergence from canon and even fanon. I've not read another like it and that makes it special. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This was a really original storyline. I was a bit confused at the end because her feelings seemed to change so quickly at that point. I enjoyed reading this.
monochre chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
If this was facebook I'd say I want to rape the like button, if this was twitter I'd love to retweet it millions, and so goes for other sites. This is so cute!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Poor Draco! He had to go through all that to get the woman of his dreams! But in the end it was worth it. :D
Booknerdxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Amazing! I don't even care about the OOC because you somehow made this believable- brilliant!
Oh my fucking go chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ok that was beautiful.
I have nothing else to say.
Beautiful.