Reviews for Taste Of Your Kiss
Dehaev chapter 1 . 5/28
Sweet! I'll never get tired of reading this! I don't care that it's AU or OOC, I love the feelings it evokes and its divergence from canon and even fanon. I've not read another like it and that makes it special. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/21
This was a really original storyline. I was a bit confused at the end because her feelings seemed to change so quickly at that point. I enjoyed reading this.
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
If this was facebook I'd say I want to rape the like button, if this was twitter I'd love to retweet it millions, and so goes for other sites. This is so cute!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Poor Draco! He had to go through all that to get the woman of his dreams! But in the end it was worth it. :D
Booknerdxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Amazing! I don't even care about the OOC because you somehow made this believable- brilliant!
Oh my fucking go chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ok that was beautiful.
I have nothing else to say.
Beautiful.
twiliteroket chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think I'm awestruck...
Hikaoru13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
this is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I LOVE THIS! Thank you for a wonderful read :)
DramioneDestiny chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This definitely a good sweet story.
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was so sweet! Thank you for the lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The first chapter was kind of long. I was glad Draco was yelling at Hermione for her double standards. In the end the truth comes out.
Wonderwall chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was such a cute story, and a creative departure from the typical situations you usually find Draco and Hermione are put into. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading it, but I liked what I got!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hi there! :) the plot is good however it was a little slow at the beginning. Could probably have progressed faster.. Anyway great job! This plot had more potential, so do write more! :)
X
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sweet fic. I loved every line of it.