Reviews for Sailor Moon: Eternal
paula chapter 77 . 4/11/2013
me encanto me gustaria que hicieras fics de haruka y michiru como principales por fa sigue escribiendo
Dion Mystique chapter 76 . 1/9/2013
I have just finished reading this fan-fiction. As a Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon fan, I must say, you really did a lot of us justice with this. I'm pretty sure Takeuchi Naoko would be flattered. Great story :) just simply amazing.
SailorSun chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
OHH GOSH! THE RETURN OF BERYL! OH GOSH! ALSO THE HEART SNATCHERS DEAD MOON CIRCUS!
Themaidenvirgo chapter 76 . 7/25/2012
Great story I can't wait to read your sequel
SailorMoonAddict chapter 76 . 7/24/2012
Loved it! :) wonder how the sequel will be! Everyone has a happy ending :) I just feel bad for Seiya since he sees Mamoru and Usagi all happy with each other /3
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 76 . 7/24/2012
loved it! looking forward to the sequel! XD
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 76 . 7/24/2012
The story was great and I enjoyed it.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 75 . 7/23/2012
awwwwwwww yay, happy ending! what about Mamoru?
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 74 . 7/21/2012
ooooooooo, the starlights got power ups, i like their power ups :)

:( their attack ended up hitting sailor moon. looking forward to the next chapter :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 73 . 7/18/2012
oh my god, wow. I was not expecting Demando to stab himself, what is it going to mean?

looking forward to the next chapter :)
Taeniaea chapter 71 . 6/3/2012
cool story
Taeniaea chapter 70 . 6/3/2012
cool story
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 70 . 6/3/2012
i liked the conversation between Usagi and Stephie-chan. and how the chapter ended with Stephie-chan's mom coming to talk to her.

looking forward to the next chapter :)
Taeniaea chapter 69 . 4/14/2012
great story
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 68 . 2/19/2012
whoa, this sure was interesting. and to think it looked like all the other scouts had died. So Sailor Moon is alive and has her crystal, the Silver Crystal back? and what happened to the inner senshi? hope you can update again soon :)