Reviews for Angel
Laveycee chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
The only word I can use to describe this is: "gorgeous". I feel like crying now, and it's hard to get me to actually cry.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very sweet.
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Have i mentioned that this is the most beautiful dw fic i've ever read? :D
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
so cute
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow, that was just fantastic. I mean so fantastic that I'm not even sure what to say about it. You've left me speechless my friend, absolutely stunned.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Okay, I know your goal wasn't to make me cry. But you did. In public. You shouldn't do that. Haha. Sorry, but seriously, *tear*. Maybe it's because it's not been that long since I watched the second season finale. Maybe I'm a bit sensitive, but I didn't think you could cry that much over a show, over characters. You'd think they were realreal people. I don't think I've ever cried so much over something fiction. Haha. But enough of that. I loved this. So sweet and mysterious. So "the Doctor and Rose," you know? I almost want to ask questions, but then I realized that's the beauty of it. It's not about what happened before. Ah, lovely.

Thanks for your review reply, by the way. I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoyed writing it, so... Don't worry about taking your time publishing by the way. I've been writing my story since...2006, I think it was, and I'm still only on Chapter 13...or or the other. I'm on a Doctor Who high at the moment. So who knows? You'll probably be receiving another pesky reiview from me any time now on another one.
ColorsAndVoices chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I read this forever ago and can't imagine why I didn't review. Now that I'm here, I must say this story is incredible. I'm somewhat at a loss for words really, so I hope Absolutely Beautiful will suffice.

cheri1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is so beautiful! I love the idea of all the souls coming to get the doctor and him shining among them! I love it!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oi! Lovely and touching! Very well done.
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh no - that's just too bittersweet, but I do love it!

gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That's so sweet and yet sad at the same time.
Xi Theta chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh Wow. This is so sweet! you could leave it there if you wanted to, but by all means please continue!
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 1 . 10/27/2007