Reviews for Postponed
I like!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautiful! Thank you!
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Not a great fan of this ship but this story is very nice, it make stand out that they don't go searching for troubles, they find them ;-)
Did it last so long (beyond the good reason you stated) even as they are (a little) afraid that they don't know how to live the normal life that being able to end that chess game would imply ?
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great ending.
rweasleys chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
simply amazing.
i just loved it. you captured them perfectly without any need for conversation and wow, your writing is incredible.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I am both crying and smiling. This was wonderful, I absolutely adored reading it!

pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ah this is so awesome! I'm going to read all of your stories because I read this and another one and they were both brilliant! You're an amazing author, expect one more review on all of your stories(:
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was really beautiful, subtle and with a lot of meaning, yes i liked it a lot
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was actually really touching in a very subtle way.
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ummmm, random much? lol
zephyrclutch chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ah! I love this!
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
lol duh ron wow! great story
Relala chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Perfect. I cannot think of one thing within this piece which needs to be edited, changed or expanded upon. “The Good Ship” has eternally been my Canon OTP and because of this I usually avoid stories relating to them because I fear people will ruin it for me. This; however, is enough to make me smile and continue on shipping. You really summed it all up within so many words. As I said, perfect.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »