Reviews for Soul Mates
You are the best fanfic author i have ever stumbled upon and I love your story Attached touched me. Your all good in my books bro
Lynx chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
at the beginning i was a bit disappointed that the spartan wasnt master chief but now i like where this can end ;)
SniperEnigma chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I think I speak for a lot of people by saying you REALLY should make a sequel to this!
Andonexus KotD chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
This is a REALLY good story!
anon chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
If this is the result...we must annoy you until you continue a story more fic.
anon chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
niiiiice
jacques0 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
i just finished watched Haloid when i come across this fic. enjoyed it all the way.
jesstersmasque chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Cute _
The-Intensity chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Finally, someone does a story for this! Haloid is a very good video, and you did a great job of keeping it's wonder intact. I'm going to favorite this.
Palistus chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
VERY nice story, I loved every chapter! I never looked at Samus in any way like this, now she's like a dif. character to me!
Palistus chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
nice chapter/story so far
ken p chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Damn, this is good!
DuQaine chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Wow. First yuri fanfic i've ever read! :D Pretty good too. Great job!
Mandalore chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
One thing that I remember about the spartan augmentation process is that one of the side effects of one augment decreases sex drive. It would have been hilarious to me to see Samus fighting to get Nicole aroused enough for sex.
Lilyie chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Oh. My. God. I just saw heaven, or better, i just read heaven.

You're Incredible! I LOVED this Fanfic, your style, the way you showed their actions, be them together or apart.

Is just...LOVED...

Too sad It ended. But you left lots to the imagination :3~

Keep on the good work, I want to see more fanfics like this one!

( Oh, By the way, incredible crossing )
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »