Reviews for Soul Mates
TacoKing23 chapter 5 . 7/10
I loved this story the first time I read it, and I love it still. So full of adorable and genuinely emotional moments, and it's fun to watch the girls grow together, to understand themselves and each other.

The action scenes early on were good; properly descriptive and well-paced. Their early relationship seemed to develop maybe a LITTLE fast (you even commented on it yourself, I believe), but wasn't too unbelievable, with how you characterized them: A pair of total badasses suddenly hit with a situation they have no training, information, or experience about. I like how this actually managed to turn them cute.

Also, I like your minimalist style for love scenes. There are plenty of other scenes of a more physically detailed nature (in other stories) that I tend to end up just skimming, because there seems to be only so many ways to explain two women having sex, and I'm pretty sure I've read the majority of them. Your style is much more enjoyable; more about the emotion than the physical act, or at least, that's how it reads for me, and that's what I care more about to begin with.

So, overall, this fantastic story is finally going into my Favorites, where it rightly should have been for years now.
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 7/10
Silly girls. Just because it happened quickly and unexpectedly doesn't mean it's not exactly what it is.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 7/10
I could have sworn I had favorited this story years ago, when I first read it. Apparently I was wrong. I came back to read it again, being on a Samus yuri kick, but it was missing from my collection. Rest assured, I shall not make the same mistake twice.

Also, good job being the only one I've seen, after going through several Halo/Metroid crossover fics trying to find this one again, to understand that Master Chick from Haloid is actually Nicole-458. I couldn't even read the others, because they kept making up Spartans.
You are the best fanfic author i have ever stumbled upon and I love your story Attached touched me. Your all good in my books bro
Lynx chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
at the beginning i was a bit disappointed that the spartan wasnt master chief but now i like where this can end ;)
SniperEnigma chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I think I speak for a lot of people by saying you REALLY should make a sequel to this!
Andonexus KotD chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
This is a REALLY good story!
anon chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
If this is the result...we must annoy you until you continue a story more fic.
anon chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
niiiiice
jacques0 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
i just finished watched Haloid when i come across this fic. enjoyed it all the way.
jesstersmasque chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Cute _
The-Intensity chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Finally, someone does a story for this! Haloid is a very good video, and you did a great job of keeping it's wonder intact. I'm going to favorite this.
Palistus chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
VERY nice story, I loved every chapter! I never looked at Samus in any way like this, now she's like a dif. character to me!
Palistus chapter 1 . 6/10/2009