Reviews for Everyone's Eyes
Mikeymanny123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
sweet summary that's the whole reason I decided to read this because that summary was so boss
ThatHistoryFreak chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Nice story you have here! Interested to read the rest of your stories (hopefully shikatema)!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Bravo. I liked the part where temari was cussing when it was Lee's section. And how nejii fell off his chair and hit his face and tenten tripped and fell. That was hilarious.
Korregidora chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I love it but reading Asuma's and Shikaku's parts made me sad lol.
jf chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
love this story!
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Rest in Peace Asuma sarutobi
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I like shino.
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I'd like to see this hinata with naruto
Naara-no-temari chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
loved this so much i started crying in the middle of class congra-fucking-tulations
Syren chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Lol, I spent my day reading and re-reading your chapters... Now I can safely say that I am a hopeless fan! I liked the way you revealed everything, the whole story, from everyone else's eyes. I liked that Temari and Shikamaru proved to be each other's complement. The way they grew and learned from each other, the way each possessed a quality that the other desperately needed in themselves. The way their love was bound by permanent mutuality and that they would do things in secret for the other person... Your pieces made my chest hurt, it made me laugh, it made me dance. It made me hug my pillow like I never wanted to let go! Thank you! I really hope you keep it up :)
CallMeEli chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Chapter 10.. Is the most hilarious thing I ever read. XD I couldnt stop laughing! Its like midnight here with people sleeping! I woke all of them up! Haha! I got a slap on the face though. My family thinks I'm in hysterics. But Seriously I loved this one..
PanopticBibelot chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
The last sentenceae me want to cry. In fact, I'm tearing up right now. Love Asuma and Kurenai.

I have to say, this story is extremly well written. I love the characers, the words, the flow. I really love this story.

Love and Hugs,

LuvXHugs
RandomWolf121 chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
The ending sentance made me cry alittle
Musings of a Reader chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
It was definitely interesting. I like it
Hellewise14 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Truly beautiful story you've written, so I'm character and hilarious! Best Shikatema fic out there!