Reviews for Nightmare and Daydreams
Tyler chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I think you can write a very good story.I love reading other peoples work and you my friend can write.I want you to write more. im 13 years old and i dont watch avatar any more because they stopped showing it on tv . But if they did i would watch it every day so you dont stop doing what you are on writing these things because i will read them ..
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
eh.. a fanfiction is supposed to be your own creation. This was mostly "copy-write" because you put word for word of that episode. You only changed a few lines. And, had some spelling errors. Other than that, I guess this was an okay read.
SnowWhite0716 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
This was GREAT!
Pungahn chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
i really like your stories, though i would appreciate it if you could reread it for typos and spelling. minus the english part i LOVE your stories!
I'm Just Allie chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
YAy! I hanen't seen this episode yet so that was a joy! The Daydream was hilarious! I loved it
MadMaddie chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
OMG I loved that! I support Kataang all of the way, and when i saw that episode, i was cheering! Then I saw that it was a daydream and i was sad. But...I have already seen the Invasion (part 1 of the Day of Black Sun) on YouTube, and I am super happy. I will hush up in case you havnt seen it yet, but there was definite Kataang and I can't wait until chapter 12 The Western air Temple airs!
Tang Si Ming-Yue chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
if you're not from the UK, where did you see this episode? PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME SO I CAN SEE IT! this episode sounds hilarious! i SO want to see it! i want to see aang's makeout daydream... coolest thing ever! but the last part was your own part... wasn't it? PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I MUST KNOW!

Aangsfan chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
WHOOT! You definatly changed some stuff, i'm not from the UK either...kewl!
Nyota chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
ew.. the blood bending was so creepy! Great Idea, to write out the episode for those who can't watch them yet! Though I live in the US and I just watched them online.