Reviews for Halloween Party!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
HAHAHAHA I love all the teams :D Poor Atobe, he's stuck with the stoic peeps.
pentalion chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Of course Ryoma would go as a tennis player...
M3lanch0ly chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
LOL! Make an epilogue pls!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
I'd like to see them do the captain for a day thing.
BlackBunny15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, that was so funny XD

Um, one question though...When Jirou was appointing family postions for the Hyouei family in chapter one. What was Hiyoshi? I don't think he said...or maybe I just missed it completely O_o that'd be just like me though.
Rikkaidailuvr chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Please add another chapter!
Rikkaidailuvr chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
this story is hilarious!
angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
what happened to the people who were stuck in that room? are you going to continue this?I likes it ...yeah
iPurpleBerri chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
This story is great! *putting in faves*
Tuli-Susi chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
I love how you had team ARTS all say their trademark sayings, but what does 'Tarundoru' mean? I do know what the other's phrases are (though...Viz translations...)

Sure, have a bonus chapter where they mount a rescue operation!
Akazy chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
i love this story! its so funny! yea, u should totally make a bonus chapt.! i'll be lookin' forward to it!
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Lol, bonus chapter! XD But only if you want to. The others who are still stuck in the mansion should be saved! .'
twilightpath chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Erm... I might be wrong... but what happened to the twins? Oh, and I really, really want Hiyoshi's AWESOME NINJA SKILLZ!... Darn you, Hiyoshi. And you should really make a bonus chapter.
Apple Snapple chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
hahahaha!

I really think u should make a bonus chapter. Yes, I used 'u' instead of 'you'. Deal with it. I'm eating cookies.
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 8 . 11/21/2007