Reviews for Past in Present
Dolce cuore continua a venire chapter 2 . 3/26
OMG! I Am literally crying right now. You are definitely playing with my feelings. Please update. This story is really good and you shouldn't leave it on a cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Please Update :/
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Uhm... _ _
Are you alive? If yo are, you should finish this story, I want to see how things work / don't
work out between them, and I loved the previous story, so. I'd like it if you'd finish this one, too!
Themidnightvampress chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Aw poor Sora!
breaking6883 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
:'( PLEEEEEEEEASE update! Poor Sora... why aren't you updating? :'(
Silver-dipped chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Oh wow, where to begin? Okay, this is by far the /best/ KH fanfic I have EVER read! .

I read the prequel to this in one sitting (which I very rarely do) and I LOVED it! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, I love this fanfic! :D

You're really good at writing, so please keep up the good work! Hope you update soon! :D
TaintedAngel2923 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Wow! so not expecting what happened! I LOVED IT! Please, please, update! It breaks my heart knowing Sora pushed away Riku!
BrokenKeyBlade chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I must know what happens next. I found your first story a few days ago, fell in love, and I'm now over ecstatic to know that it has a flipping SEQUEL. My day has been made :)
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Aw poor Sora :(
TheDisillusionedDreamer chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I really love the prequel to this story and so far loving what you've done in this story. It's been 4 years but I hope you finish this one day, because this story is too good to pass up.
Sleeping-Willow chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Woop woop! Love this story and so glad you've made this sequel. cant wait for the next chapter *Sits back and waits patiently* :D
becca chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
COME ON BITCH FINISH THE FUCKIN DAMN STORY ITS TOO Good 1 ;0
Azkateelia chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
no! i wanna know what happens next! its depressing no updates in 2 years and i just fell in love with the first and (obviously) 2nd today! it makes me sad when great stories go unfinished! and damn it Riku, you've managed to rip out poor Sora's heart and now your slowly letting it die while he's in agony! -cries- (no seriously, the story has made me cry alot... and typing w/ a psp sucks ass) -Lots O' Love -Azzy
Dark-Shadow-Flyer chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Ahh i just found your story and its been forever since you started it. But i really do hope you complete it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »