Reviews for Hidden Memory
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I love this kind of story. Ed felt guilty then his brother & sisters consoled him. Kinda contradict from loving Ed yet like to read fanfics where he suffered so much.
Thx for making this thoughtful story!
Definitely fave!
marble-fire chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*Instant Fav* I enjoyed this extremely, Thank you :D
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very nicely done.

Thank you!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was well written, there was one place bear the end where definitely turned into defiantly, but I can't spell either.

Good story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
oh so good! Wow, the way you explained his (Edmund, I mean) emotions and the way he was with his siblings was just so fantastic:) Honestly, you portrayed everyone so well! good job!
InnocentSmile97 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
All of your Narnia stories are so good! I think I might have to fave them all all something! :)
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I wish this has happened in the movies! Write mor stuff
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful story! I love it! D
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story a lot. I always find that because Edmund went through so much in LWW that he has a lot of character depth to him. This story was well written and has an interesting and unique way to not only show off Edmund's troubled past, but the bond he has with his siblings. Great work and Happy New Year :)
NightRise chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
()_(/)

('.')

(")_(")
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
cute story!

where the wind blows
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hey! The sprite did the right thing!

Sprite and Edmund 4ever!
snowstargirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh wow! That was emotionally intense.

Poor Edmund; still carrying around all that guilt. You wrote Peter very well; he was so protective of Edmund; good for him (good for you, really, since you wrote it!). It's nice to see all the siblings rallying around Ed. And the sprite was an interesting idea.

That was a great family bonding fic. I hope you write many more!
Florence Raregold chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Keep the WONDERFUL work up! Thanks!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very well written, I enjoyed reading it. Poor Edmund. I hope you'll write more Narnia fanfiction.

Wildfire