Reviews for Afterwards
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
NICE! MORE Kisame and Itachi PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haha, that was awesome! Love it D
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Excellent. Most excellent.
FACELESSWRITER11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love this, it's short but it delivers a look at Itachi Uchiha from both angles in such a fasinating way. You write the character so well. )
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was great but you should have continued it or at least made them cuddle
Schermionie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Haha, I like it. The balance between smut and thoughts is perfect, and there's no conversation to break the mood. Very good writing. I can't think of any criticism at all - so much so that I'm going to have to favourite it. _
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009

That was hot at first then cute then funny! In so few words, too!

"But then, knowing the Uchiha, it could also be a warning that if he leaves his hand there, Itachi will break it for him…" LOL!

Great job!
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love it! I'm not a real fan of ItaKi but I loved it!

Haha.. great job!
xXLostInWonderLandXx chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aww. I loved this.

Itachi really is a weirdo XD

Captured him well haha

Arishandera chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That last line made me grin. Trust someone like Itachi to be so irritatingly unreadable.
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
'Itachi is a dirty little slut before sex, a filthy whore during sex, and a cold lump of stone afterwards'...i luv that! and it was fun reading this...the only thing i dont get is why people keep saying its itakisa when itachi is bottoming so it should say kisaita..but other than that it was awesmoe!_!
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, this was fabulous. Some of the phrases you use... I just adore them! I love your KisaIta writin's (M rated in particular)so keep 'em up! XD
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I liked it! It was cute!
Yokokitsu chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Itachi is a dirty little slut before sex, a filthy whore during sex, and a cold lump of stone afterwards."

Can't tell you how much I love that! XD I quoted this to my friend, and made me send the fic. Written very well, and (while I like length) I love how short this is - it sets the tone.
black55widow chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It is a really interesting one shot.