Reviews for That thing in which I'm sort of, you know
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
this is so funny!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
why havent you updated?
Yu-sama111 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Five years...dear god I pray to some form of god you have an update.
Aima chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
you seem to have done a vanishing act on this fic, despite its none cliched goodness in a very overdone area. If you do come to the uk you can have my house. my uncle is a meteorologist and freely admits that the weather in the uk cannot be perdicted more than 70hours in advanced here- and even then the news is totally wrong more than a third of the time. must be nice getting up in the morning and knowing that the weather will be the same all day and proberbly the same tomorrow. also, while the uks rainfall per year isn't off the charts we get rain of some variety 350/365 days a year.
me chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
passed chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Please tell me you're going to update - even though it's over 5 years late. :)
destiel-mpreg chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Wow dude carry on I'm enjoying this and you are right there aren't many Ron/harry mpreg I don't like snape and harry so i like you for having sense although I like draco and harry but I love harry and Ron but as I said you need to finish it its really good
abandoneed acount chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
They're calling 90 degrees a heat wave!
The March Hatter chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
thats great , , , i love it!
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Good please update soon
xxBlueBellaxx chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Update, please! I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Morgan chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Oh, I love this. You've got to write more. Please update with lots more soon.
east-side-stories chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Third chapter... and oh no there is no more. Damn. Okay, so I guess I'll use my time to comment extra long lol. Why not.

Anyways, I really enjoyed how this chapter looked into Ron's perspective. I think that maybe you should have a chapter looking into Harry's mind a bit more. But I'm sure you will, so that's good then.

I find Snape very entertaining. In this story so far he is my favorite character, just the way you write him. I don't know, I just love it. (And I usually hate him, so be proud.)

I dont see why Snape is all up with Neville though, I must say. I find it entertaining, but I don't quite understand.

And why did Neville come to the office? I mean really he had nothing to do with the matter. (Neither did Herm, but she's like best buds with them so it makes sense for her to go)

Uh... yeah that is all I have to say for now, so good chapter and can't wait till the next one! (By the way this is my first time reading RWxHP too!)
east-side-stories chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
So It WAS right. Alright, okay. I loved the ending to this chapter; hilarious. I'm going to go read the next one now. (And then leave a comment of course.)
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I loved this chapter! The potion was too innocent... wonder what it did? I shall find out, becuase I shall read on.

And no, I don't know what raspberry leaves are traditionally used for, so I think I'll quickly look it up on google before the second chapter.

*just looked it up* something to do with... pregnancy? That can't be right...

Well, I guess I will find out. *grins*