Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
JUST-BE-IT chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
AHHHH SUPER GREAT STORY! I know I'm like 5 years late but whatever
Ashatan87 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I wish you would update this!
halo128 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I would like to say, I did not see that coming. (Sesshomaru being a teacher) At all. You totally blind sided me, and I read so many books, that it's hard to do. Good job.
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
What a great plot twist. You *are* evil!
It's interesting to watch the story develop. I am greatly enjoying the interactions of all the different characters and their personalities.
Thank you.
shermsgirl chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
nice Greece reference
dreamer789 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
3 years! Its so sad! I like this story! sorry to see you gave up on it.
red.n.rain chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
This is a great story, please update it.
red.n.rain chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Great way to twist the plot from Grease. I was soo shocked.
sexy kitten chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
this chapter made me . . . tingly. in some places. i knw y should i say that, sry. i really have anything more to say
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
whats your problem?do you not like kagome or do just enjoy making things more interesting?boyfish
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
that was a nice the way im
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
what is the syndrome a fanfic of?boyfish
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
stop making kagome knw iz me whn i write boyfish at the end of everything.
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
This story really reminds me of Greasy. I wonder if you wrote this idea before seeing Grease or just using Grease's idea to make this story or just coincidence.
Wicken25 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Damn this is a good story in so many ways! it is leaving even me squirming in my seat as i read. Please finish the story. I think having Seshomaru and Kagome caught by his dad in the morning would be most appropriate and the resulting of her becoming seshomarus mate. Have Seshomaru resign as a teacher maybe and coming to the shrine to ask for Kagome's hand in marriage would also be a good idea. These are jus ideas. I just want a happy ending soon and don"t cause to many poroblems for them please. i am already upset that the author of Peace Treaty stopped writting the story in a critical moment in the story with betrayl in the air.
please finish your story!
kathleen
ps: it is an awsome story though!