Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
Mirage chapter 16 . 8/21
it is an interesting Story and pairing, and maybe they can get away when he claimes that he found a mate in her,...
but...they both are truely stupid... could they not wait out the year bevor starting there relationship and showing it like this to the Team and this women...i hope you come back one day to finish this story
Mirage chapter 7 . 8/21
i id think Kagura has nothing about the two together...but in ch7 she trys to estroy there beginning relationship... an kagome was so stupid and did go on a date with kouga... and sesshomaru for running away..
sesshomarumate to be chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
Omg please update this is getting so good
sam chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
While i lament the lack of continuation of the story, i do appreciate the story that you did post. You got me, i never saw him being a teacher lol good plot twists. Hope that you are well :) ciao!
JUST-BE-IT chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
AHHHH SUPER GREAT STORY! I know I'm like 5 years late but whatever
Ashatan87 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I wish you would update this!
halo128 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I would like to say, I did not see that coming. (Sesshomaru being a teacher) At all. You totally blind sided me, and I read so many books, that it's hard to do. Good job.
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
What a great plot twist. You *are* evil!
It's interesting to watch the story develop. I am greatly enjoying the interactions of all the different characters and their personalities.
Thank you.
shermsgirl chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
nice Greece reference
dreamer789 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
3 years! Its so sad! I like this story! sorry to see you gave up on it.
red.n.rain chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
This is a great story, please update it.
red.n.rain chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Great way to twist the plot from Grease. I was soo shocked.
sexy kitten chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
this chapter made me . . . tingly. in some places. i knw y should i say that, sry. i really have anything more to say
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
whats your problem?do you not like kagome or do just enjoy making things more interesting?boyfish
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
that was a nice the way im