Reviews for Dreams of Archangels
XxHyper ChildxX chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
May he rest in peace. I googled it.
LightNeverFades chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
Would I be too late to say that I know the meaning to the phrase 'Requiescat in pace'? :P -weak laugh- I'd really love to see that picture you've drawn! ;) -puppy eyes-

I loved the chapter! :D It was great! XD And the Caradocs -giggles- they are hilarious! And adorable too! :) Kind of Carl, with the claws and devilish form and all. :) I gotta admit though I was a bit surprised to see Maximus die so soon.. -sighs and sniffles- RIP, my great villian!

Please continue soon (or would it now be a chapter for a sequel?)! :D

Celtic Aurora chapter 12 . 11/22/2007
Whe! You updated! *glomps* And you found Gabriel...well, Shades did. Yay Shades!

Um...I know the answer! "Requiescat in pace" is Latin for "Rest in peace", isn't it? I think that's what I've heard...

Anyways great chapter! Was this the last chapter before the sequel?

Your friend,

Aurora
Dr.Lust chapter 12 . 11/22/2007
Nice chapter! Oh, Maximus is dead... so soon... I would have liked for him to hang around a bit longer, lol!

Yes! Do make a sequel! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!

And, "requiescat in pace" means "may (he/she) rest in peace"! Love that phrase... hehe...

Kisses,
LightNeverFades chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Cliffie! Evil! But I like reading them, AND writing them too, tehee! XD And about the sequel I would say... YES! That would be awesome! XD Brilliant chapter, love how you ended it! :P Too easy... chuckles.. indeed! XD I'm excited to know whats next! Please update soon! :P

LightNeverFades chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Oh noes! Poor Maximus.. Villans always have tragic deaths involved in their lives.. And by Melannen.. -sniffles- I feel sorry for both.. -sighs- I'm hopeless, lol. Great chapter as always! XD -runs to read next chappie-

LightNeverFades chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
I liked the beginning too! XD Maximus.. Dracula's brother? Huh! I didnt know! lol :D Yays to evil guys and their vengeful personalities. :P I like him already, tehee. :D Btw did I mention I adore your funny muse? ;D -runs to next chapter-

LightNeverFades chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
The song was suberly done! Good work! XD It fitted very well with the chapter, and how Gabriel was feeling then. Good thing he's finally safe! Whose going to go after the master eh? I know our heroes arent going to give up so easily! ;) Once again, brilliant chapter! -goes to next chappie-

LightNeverFades chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
No! Gabriel, ahh sweet Gabriel! He's hurt! Sabrina! Bad Sabrina! Grrowl.. Great writing! ;D I hope Melannen, Shades and Carl rescue him out soon! XD I know they will... right? :P Must read next chapter!

LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Uh oh, Gabriel's caught... Which I sort of like, because then all our heroes can go save him! XD I love Sabrina, and her evilness.. :P Tehee!

“‘Oh no’ is right!” Carl exclaimed, “Every time that fool says ‘I can handle it’, he ends up getting injured, captured, or both! This is awful!”

HAHAHAHA! XD Carl is adorable, but he can so hilarious at times! ;D -goes to cuddle Carl-

Brilliant Work with the chapter! :D

-goes hurriedly to the next chappie-

LightNeverFades chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Ooh! That was sweet! The growing connection between Gabriel and Melannen is adorable, it makes me want to see more of it! Good job! I'm loving it, the suspense and the characters themselves too! :D -goes to next chappie-

LightNeverFades chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
Yays to the Carado- ehm! I mean, Van Helsing and Melannen o' course! Hehehe! -weak laughs, rolling eyes- :P I loved the chapter and the action! XD lol And Shades reaction to Carl was funny! :) -chuckles- They're both awesome characters! Moving on to the next chappie! :P

Celtic Aurora chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Cliffhangers. Love to write them. Hate to read them.

About the sequel...I say YES-*gets mouth covered by Catherine and Gabriel's hands*

Sorry. But I'd SO read a sequel to this!

This was a great chapter. Short, but great! Keep it up, Rhiannon! It's a great story! I'm so glad you got to update so quick!

Your friend,

Aurora
Dr.Lust chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Wow! You updated really fast! Nice chapter, as always. And when things seem TOO easy, they rarely are... *evil grin*
Dr.Lust chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
Nice chapter! For a reason I felt sorry for Maximus, when he lost Emelia... I wana see what'll happen next!

Good contest, ha! Gabriel means "God is my strength" or "Man of God". I have come across both meanings in my research for my stories, so I suppose it means both. Have I won? If yes, I choose option 3)! :)