Reviews for How I Negotiated For Your Mother
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was very good, kicked some of the Huddy writers asses with keeping them IC.
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
cute job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
daisyb10 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
“I … appreciate the arts,” Wilson said.

“You are looking to impress some young, tight nurse and get laid,” House negated him. Wilson didn’t respond.

HA! I love this dialogue, JB and your disclaimer give me great comfort. Nice work.

Daisy
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This was very cute. I enjoyed it a lot.
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
lol! this was so cute! i loved it! in character and sweet. please write more Huddy fics even though i know your not really our ship i would really love it. _
twister15 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
lol great job! I could totally imagine this for huddy. I loved the begining, how house started with "it was a dark stormy night". So..I probably can't convince you to write more huddy stories...right?
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Haha! You know, if that was used in relation to any other show, I'd scoff. But it works perfectly with House! I don't know why, really... it's just one of those things.

Anyways, excellent piece, like always.

IGC t DM
GabbyAbby chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Yeah your right.. this never would have worked out with Cameron...
RogueButterfly chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
lol cuddy wins! well written
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh this is so cute! I was immediately intrigued after reading the first few lines!

I really liked how Cuddy kept interrupting House in the beginning. And I also loved the flashback. I can just imagine House doing something like that to negotiate a "date" with her.

Great fic!
Carla Fox chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hey! You did a great Huddy fanfic! I really enjoy this, especially because I could really picture House doing something like that. It was a funny story and very well written in my opinion.

Bye