Reviews for Conspiracy Theorists and Huntresses Who Love Them
D chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I enjoy the fact that you and other authors ( I refer to the writers here as authors) do not NEED to use smut to convey the love that Q and Helena/Huntress have for each other, BRAVO SIR/MADAME!
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
...this...was...absolutely adorable! Gah, I love these two so much! It always bugged me a bit how the League snubbed Q even after he risked everything to save them. But hey, there always needs to be an outcast. Fantastic little one-shot, I think you captured their personalities very well. It's probably to late to ask for more material on these two from you, but if you decide to do more it's greatly appreciated:) Phenomenal work!
Cat3232 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was good. I always hated the way Question was treated by the rest of the Justice League.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Short, but perfect and brilliant.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LOVE IT!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was so great, I love it. I also think you nailed Helena and Vic's characters.
Ox King chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was awesome. I love Question and Huntress. Great short story. Would love to read more on the couple. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This was very good.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Great stuff. The Question was a kickass character. Good story.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I know you can't see it, but I'm smiling pretty hard right now.

Great story!
Saavikam77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA! _ This was brilliant! About time Q got some serious recognition for all the awesome stuff he does. And I love that you call him Q here and not Question. :p

And the orange socks! O_O Gah! *flails* :D So perfect. I *loved* that scene in JLU. _ Hehehe...

Thank you so much for this! :D
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Perfect Helena voice here.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
...Question and Huntress rock, period.
S.P. Bley chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Loved the Boy Band referance.

Would have liked some action at some point, and the stares seemed unexplained. I could see this as a one shot, but I doubt that. There was a bit much name dropping, but that could be likely due to the nature of background shots in unlimited that were always interesting. For humor purposes, I would have loved to know what experiments were being run on the M&M's and it could have benifited from more dialog.

Guess I'm indifferent about this chapter. I didn't leave me wanting more, but at the same time, it wasn't bad enough for me to be brutal. I'm mentally doing meh as I read. As much as I enjoy Question's quirky nature, it was decidedly left out in favor of discriptions of people's reactions.

One more thing: Try and use nicknames a little less, especially when first introing characters to the scene.