Reviews for Reflections
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice, I love the progression of Sakura's character. :)
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
The part you explained about Sakura thinking Sasuke the hero? That was exactly what I thought whenever I think of WHY Sakura started to like Sasuke. Even the part where Naruto was the actual hero is the same with my thoughts! I was so surprised that there was somebody else who thought the exact same thing!

"She is leaving today to live elsewhere" is she going to live with the hero who saved her?
OhGodNoNoMoreCandles chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was really a amazing story and beautifully written too. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow, this story is fabulous! You realy know how to capture the esense of a persons character!

The quote was realy good as well, did you think of it yourself?

continue to be brilliant!

I'll give you one of my quotes, thought of it myself!

'Love is like an hourglass. The longer you hold it up the more of it slips away and eventualy there won't be any sand left. All you can do is wait for the next person to tip the hour glass and hope there is a significant amount of sand more than last time.' - GB

Feel free to use it!
evryluvsmisty chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I hate when stories like this slip past and i never get to read it. Good stuff. _
Chuushin chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Good story! I really enjoyed reading it, I think Sakura isn't appreciated enough...even though I enjoyed Ever Alone and Dark Emotions a bit more. And is it only my imagination, or are there hints of Naruto/Sakura in the story? (I know you wrote into your profile that there won't be any pairings in your stories, but for me, it seemed like that...)

Also, I'd like to make a suggestion for a new story(I would have sent you a private message, but I'm not allowed to do so yet).

Could you consider writing one about Gaara/ about the pasts of the Naruto characters? I would like to read that. Of course, it's only a suggestion :)
StrongerThanISeem chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh my gosh...

Here is how I view this story:

-clears throat-

I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!

-cough-

Well, its sad but still good. I really like it. It has a deep spiritual meaning.

The ending is nice. PEace Out!
ScaleSale chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Amazing is all I have to say

How do you always manage to capture the character's personalities and wishes so well xD?
Maahes chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow, you always write good stories

I envy you...you really are talented! Not only in writing, but giving your stories a message and a deeper meaning. All your story make me think, that's a good thing.

I don't like Sakura much. Not for the reasons many others would say they hate her. In the beginning, Sakura was to ,enbody human weakness'. She only looked at the beautiful surface and loved the outside, not what was inside. She only saw what she wanted to. Although she was intelligent, she never used it to improve, or become a real ninja.

I think I don't like her because I see a bit of me in her, some of my bad character sides.

Of course, your story was really good. It fit her perfectly. Only one point:

,I hope you liked.', shouldn't it be: ,I hope you liked it.'?

This is really good, but my personal favourites so far are Dark Emotions and Ever Alone.
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Really good! please continue to make awesome stories
SharinganWarriorTribute chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was wondrous! I loved it! I loved how you put your own spin on it, adding the last bit was pretty sweet!

Great!
CallMyName chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I think it was much better than before

Good job! It's much more interesting now and shows the emotions and the development Sakura goes through.

Just one point: When you wrote she was seventeen...wasn't the rescue mission for Gaara when they were 15? I mean, you wrote several months before, so if I'm wrong, just ignore that.

Anyway, continue your good work! I'm looking forward to your future stories!
Mindori Takahashi chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"Sometimes a mirror does more than reflect our images. It reflects our minds as well."

That was an amazing quote.

I have a book of quotes and would like to label this one. Can I have your name so I can use that or would you prefer me to label it as unknown? I'd hope for your name because then if I ever become a writer and have that in a book, I know who to give the credit too.

Thanks. Much appreciated.