Reviews for Yuki and Kakeru's Cooking Adventure!
contestshippingrox13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
omg u r freaking hilarious! xD i'm serious, the last chapter just sent me into hysterics lol plz write more, we need more withers w/ ur humor around :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
DAHAHAHA. I LOVE THIS. Although somewhere in chapter 2, Ayame mysteriously vanished...

And I don't think Yuki even knows any swear words. Considering his upbringing (and his manner of speaking in canon) I don't think he'd know what swearing was if it was explained to him. Although having skin ripped off will definitely colour your language...

Anyways; love this, it's super funny, and Yuki DOES need cooking lessons. Kudos from Mrs. Musso-Bieber

xoxo
Momoko Harukaze chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
THAT WAS GOLD. PURE GOLD. *reads again and again and again*
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
*squeals* *squeals again* This was incredible! So silly, so cute, and Yuki all wanting to impress Machi with his cooking...then exploding things with Kakeru the cooking sensei...making soup and man-necklaces...it's just a total win.

The dialogue in this was just awesome, I swear. Kakeru in particular was hysterical. I think I died laughing. Great work. *favs*
rainiel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hahahaha! This was hilarious!

I love it.
Opaque Opal chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Oh my God, man Tohru! XD That was so cute! I loved the scar that was named Miriam ((who looked like a squirrel)) You've got a knack for writing, my friend! THAT WAS GENIUS! *megatackleglomp* ADORABLE!

Your beloved bud and fan,

Opal
Opaque Opal chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
OMFG! THE BEST CHAPTER! If only they did this in the manga series. Its so funny! I can totally see Yuki doing that too. And the whole part where Tohru popped in was adorable. But yeah, Kyo's a better cook. I remember in manga #4 or 5 when he made miso soup for Tohru. Now THAT was cute!
Opaque Opal chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Aww, good 'ol Kakeru. And Kyo is absolutley adorable even though he made a cameo apperance. Awesome chappie, chiquita!
Opaque Opal chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, this is so cute! As a fellow Furuba reader, I totally understand everyone! Your characterization of the characters was well thought out, well-paced, and amusing! AWESOMENESS!
Georgina of Dragons chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
not bad.

~Dragon-Girl-Begins7~
frodoschick chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
*huggles story* I'm sorry it's over. Really cute!
frodoschick chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...

CUTE!
frodoschick chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
*rofl*
frodoschick chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
AIR HUG!
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Hey good job, I got your review reply on another fic reccommending i check out this one. Well, keep it up.