Reviews for The Gardener of Godric's Hollow
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
So Have You given up on this because you haven't updated in a while...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
So funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I like:)
IWLTxo chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Please update soon! It's not fair to write such a brilliant SB/RL story and then abandon it! I'm thoroughly enjoying this, especially Sirius's interactions with Remus!

Thanks for writing this. :)
ANIME-HIME69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
your story is really great! buuuuuuuuut when are u gonna update it? please please please!
Icelandic Flutterby chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I read on tumblr, I think, that you'll be trying to finish the fic, so I started reading it, and I just wanted to say good luck continuing. It's a really good fic, and I believe that if you could write like this once before, you can write like this again.
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
I saw the post that was on tumblr and decided to check this out. I'M SO GLAD I DID! WOW, ITS AMAZING! You write SOOOOO good and I love your idea for a fanfiction! Sirius/Remus is the cutest couple/pairing ever and I ABSOLUTELY love this fanfic! I really hope you update soon...I'm gonna check every day!

I also want to say that I hope Sirius and Remus get together sooooooooooooooon! Please upload fast! I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Hope this review makes you smile as much as your story did!

-Lauren! :)
anchorz chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
THIS IS THE MOST BRILLIANT FIC EVER.
Sarah Elizabeth Davis chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
pretty pretty pretty please update?
EpicFail94 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
update soon! im sooooo in love with this story! PLEAAAAAAAASE?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Aaaahhhhh!Oh gooood,there isn't a next chapter right now!T_T!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Oh god god god!That was absolutely the sweeetest thing ever!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
XD!Ice skating was just so lovely and my god,Belby guy's robes,loool!Great chapter overall;!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
OH wooow!Those people in the front row,seriously,to find out about Regulus that way...must've been hard on Sirius!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Oh wow!I really like the description of the US here,and the liberal behaviour,all of it!Really well done!