Reviews for Murder Tactics
yume229 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Can't stop laughing! ))this fic is awesome! I loved chapter 5 a lot! Too bad you didn't continue it anymore... I wish that you would continue though...
jrokufuan chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I burst out laughing throughout! Still smiling

Personally, I thought that the Shishido-Choutarou-corpse was the best. Its so sad (yet, wickedly funny) that Shishido was deceiving himself. And he's so happy that its OOC, but yet I can imagine him doing that IF choutarou really dies in a freak accident. xD

That akutsu-oshitari relationship was cute too! Its so funny that akutsu had doubts about his looks!

Really, this chapter got me laughing so badly. Thank you so much. (:
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
This was the best homosidal comedy I have ever read. Great job.
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I have to congratulate you on a successfully disturbing story XD Hah ha, i read it last night looking like ;-; from laughin XD 0-o; No, not the furbies! They're taking over x-X
melting-universe chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
This story is really good. However, you could just add a little something else to the ending, somehow, it's kinda empty... I LOVE this story, aside from the ending anyways!
Charmane chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
ZOMG! I don't know why but I friggin like this story! So full of dark humour! Is there going to be a sequel?
xquisittexabie chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
X3! Lols ketchup... disturbing yet funny Im sad this story ended though. I wana see KeiSyu smutt! XP Sequal any time soon or no? Keigo Syuu revenge against teams XP I'd die of happiness if you actually did that TTFN
animeannie chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
o.k.? interesting
kaIshekk chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
WOW. I never expected it to end that way xD

The ending is funny and totally unexpected but strangely not OOC at all. LOVE IT.
Himitsu Love chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
OMG! I
Himitsu Love chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Hihihi. Fuji's class is 3-6 i thought? I thought only Rikkai's classes in alphabet form. I cracked up while reading your story. Nearly gave myself away as i was supposed to be studying. great job. Is Atobe going to have a face/mud mask in this story?
KuroNite chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
whoa...gruesome -_o;; but i still like your stories!
Ashley chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
OH DEAR what happened? THat chapter was seriously ... too morbid for my liking. well... hopefully your next chapters aren't too much of these ) Please concentrate on the humour part rather than show everybody Fuji's sadism and morbidity please... it really isn't funny at all anymore (
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! Haha... The mirror which Atobe was holding was just so FARNEE! HAHA. The way you irritated Syussuke was also hilarious! But i'll have to say that Oshitari's one could have been a more concentrated effort on Atobe's vanity. x) WOnderful CHAPPIE ) I think i'm never going to stop laughing man.

GREAT)