Reviews for 1978
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
*sniffle*

Oh, but you could turn it around and say it was SNAPEY sitting with Lily. AHAHAHH!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love this. The second paragraph is my favorite, so bittersweet. And the idea of Harry and Ginny being at the tree, looking like James and Lily, that's brilliant. Beautiful job! :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww sad but well-written! Good job.

- Gaby
Green Crayons chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw! I thought this was really good, there's just no words to describe it. It was very personal and just ah good job! No; GREAT job!
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aw I just want to cry...very beautiful and I love love love it!
10101010101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aww, this was good! really good! i'm assuming that the couple are harry and ginny, unless he's drunk and hallucinating...ah well.

hope your writer's block goes away!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, god.

You have Remus down *perfectly* and I feel like crying, because this is wonderful.

The nostalgia and the heartache and the memories, portrayed so clearly here, I just - wow. I'm in awe. Really.

Write some more Remus or feel the wrath of Huffle xP.
SharkiesGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
WOW! Beautiful AND wonderful. Something I have trouble with.

I loved it.

Well done.

Thanks.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Paddy, you break my heart. Seriously, you suffer from writer’s block, and then, the first thing you write is so intense, so real, so … Remus. It’s incredibly sad to think of Remus, to think of exactly how he must be feeling and how much emotion and pain those few lines conveyed was just freaking amazing. But then, and I don’t know if you meant this, it’s so endearing to think that the legacy of couples beneath the beech tree live on. Just … amazing.

Cuba
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aw, this is the king! the drabble of all drabbles!

i love it!

well done!
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*sobs*

*sobs some more*

Oh Paddy this was just so delightful, and so sad. The repition of the words 'somebody was sitting under our tree' just ripped my heart out. I love the way that Remus is talking directly to James, it makes it so much more personal. I also adore the memories that you give, they just pit perfectly, and Remus' voice is spot on :)

It is funny how history repeats itself though, isn't it?

- Fray x