Reviews for 1978
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ooh, I love the concept for this-I'm guessing that you were referencing Harry and Ginny? In any case, the notion of it was touching, and I LOVE Remus's reflections on the similarities-you capture characterization brilliantly in this. Love the ending as well.

Sorry for using the exact same verb in each sentence up there. XP
fauves chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Really good start though shorter than i'd expectd...just out of interest, is JP in 7th year or...uhh what year is he in or how old is he?

Pinky x XD
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Ohohoh!

*SOB*

This is what you do to me! I come on here to bug you about returning a beta'd version of ch 3 of GoP to me, but instead you make me cry!

This is amazing. I think you need to write more of this type, but don't continue this. It would ruin the simplicity.

This is truley amazing.

Wonderful work, Pads.
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw...that was a sweet little drabble. Although, I am wondering who these people are under the tree, because you said it was set during PoA and Harry and Ginny weren't together yet...Anyway, this was a cute little ficlet!
Moonyscub24 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh my...wow. This is so amazing. It fits Remus perfectly. I feel so bead for him
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
*sniffle*

Oh, but you could turn it around and say it was SNAPEY sitting with Lily. AHAHAHH!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love this. The second paragraph is my favorite, so bittersweet. And the idea of Harry and Ginny being at the tree, looking like James and Lily, that's brilliant. Beautiful job! :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww sad but well-written! Good job.

- Gaby
Green Crayons chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw! I thought this was really good, there's just no words to describe it. It was very personal and just ah good job! No; GREAT job!
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aw I just want to cry...very beautiful and I love love love it!
10101010101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aww, this was good! really good! i'm assuming that the couple are harry and ginny, unless he's drunk and hallucinating...ah well.

hope your writer's block goes away!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, god.

You have Remus down *perfectly* and I feel like crying, because this is wonderful.

The nostalgia and the heartache and the memories, portrayed so clearly here, I just - wow. I'm in awe. Really.

Write some more Remus or feel the wrath of Huffle xP.
SharkiesGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
WOW! Beautiful AND wonderful. Something I have trouble with.

I loved it.

Well done.

Thanks.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Paddy, you break my heart. Seriously, you suffer from writer’s block, and then, the first thing you write is so intense, so real, so … Remus. It’s incredibly sad to think of Remus, to think of exactly how he must be feeling and how much emotion and pain those few lines conveyed was just freaking amazing. But then, and I don’t know if you meant this, it’s so endearing to think that the legacy of couples beneath the beech tree live on. Just … amazing.

Cuba
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aw, this is the king! the drabble of all drabbles!

i love it!