Reviews for Whitest Shoes and Dundie Blues
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh the ending was so bitter-sweet! absolutely loved Jim's present, that was just the most romantic thing I've ever read!

Well done!

:D
DWraith chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I adore this. I loved how Jim was the one to change her usual award, and I like the shift you did with who took Pam home. Angela was perfectly snarky. The comparison at the end of a threat/flowers given to her is so poignant. Jim is a lovely.
bluegayle chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i really enjoyed this story.. it's a more realistic approach to the drunk Pam than some other authors have used (which made Jim act out of character because they just wanted a romantic Jam moment without the actuality of remembering that Jim would have respected Pam and Roy's relationship)

the way Pam continued to act and speak while drunk is believable also.
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I really like this story. The characteristics of everyone fit perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this.
astrakane chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
well, it was a very good story ! totally in-character fo Jim and Pam. But i have to say that the Roy's part bothers me a little... i don't know , it seems a bit too much, like he was a hudge jerk.. don't get me wrong, he's a jerk, but mostly because he's a big macho, and selfish and so on ... but in his not-sp-caring, taking-for-granted, he loves Pam ... in fact, it isn't a big deal at all, and your fic is great, but i just wanted to point that out
kate97 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Love, love, love this! This was so much better than the actual ending we saw on the show. Such sweet moments between the two of them all evening and then reality strikes in the form of Roy in the morning. Great job.
Shawnerr chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OMG! Please continue. This was really amazing! Loved the ending, it was super cute. Please please please please please continue. ]
liz88zil chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
so cute! please continue this!
WouldWonderful chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It was sad and sweet and awesome and you're a great writer.
Avila Grace chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Um, can I have some more please? I really like this. :)
Nutmeggedya chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
such yummy jam ;D
LittleOneWeasley chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aw that was so sweet.

really well written and a great idea!