Reviews for A Different Type of Artificial
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 4/12
interesting. Kyoka Zangetsu is getting him ti think more and is pushing him to aizen too. smart.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/12
ah dont forget all getsu blades can use getsuga tenshou.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/12
lol. I feel like long term kyoka zangetsu could have more potential than kyoka suigetsu. just something about the idea o controlling reishi itself reminds me of quincy and their ability to create weapons from reishi via reishi control.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/12
Hm. True Perfect Hypnosis or Complete Hypnosis is something that can continue even after the shikai is turned off. Its perfect as such it never ends. True Illusion has potential though as it is manipulation of reishi at its most basic state it means the illusions can become real versus perfect hypnosis which is never really real. And I'm thinking with practice the skill of True ILlusion can be used outside of shikai just like Perfect Hypnosis can allowing for more versatile movements and even possibly giving semi sentience or simply continuous mental multi tasking to control multiple true illusions at once and keep the seeming "hypnosis" going.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/12
Aizen being inside Ichigo? or merely a fraction of Aizens soul being used as a medium. Curious.
A Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Wow, I love the AU concepts and ideas in this fic! Additionally, it's quite well written! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dreams2Paper11 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
AGH. NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MORE FRUSTRATING that when I finally, after freaking weeks of relentless digging and hopping, find a bleach fic WORTH reading... and it's discontinued. Curse you, luck! You've bested me once again.
;_;
I love your writing style, the way you make an AU without creating an entirely new show and slapping "Bleach" on it, I love Ichigo's characterization, and Kyoka Zangetsu, or Aizen, or whoever the heck he is, and agh, so many unanswered questions! For the love of all that is well-written, PLEASE continue. Or at least let me know that there's no hope of continuing so I can lay my heart to rest. ;_;
Maleon chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I can't wait to hear just what involvement Aizen has in and his opinion of Ichigo's copycat zanpakuto.
Mimie chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I like it so far, but where's the rest? :(
So1Thought chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
OHMYGOD. CLIFFHANGER MUCH?
Brilliant piece.
It's damn gratifying to find stories like these.
And as usual, rather a crime that this doesn't have more recognition. Anyway. This is Really Brilliant.
Elise chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
AWESOME story. Really great, fantastic, interesting, quite unique plot, good writing, enjoyable reading, wonderful. Thank you for this story- and please do continue! :)
echoing song chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This is a surprisingly good story. I look forward to Aizen and Ichigo meeting next chapter.
Sarchale chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I like it! And of COURSE Ichigo would pick Aizen's division, out of all the rest... Jeez. I wonder what his reaction is gonna be when he actually sees the man, though. Hm... And I love that his first thought on seeing Kyoka Zangetsu is "Dork". That was just beautiful. Update soon! This is a great story!
sora kazega chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Kyoka Zangetsu slyly nudges indeed, going to the Fifth divsion on just a whim my ass. I wonder... can he fool the true illusionist, not mention his probable creator?
sora kazega chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The first time Kyoka Zangestu's name was announced I laughed out loud, because really, thats just bleeding brilliant. The title started to make a lot of sense too. I really want to see how Aizen accomplished this marvel.