Reviews for A Different Type of Artificial
The Tinfoil Hat again chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Sorry I clicked the 'submit feedback' button on accident. Anyway, it's a very intersesting way to portray his power. It seems like Ichigo's personality is just to opposite from what this type of power would demand of him but maybe thats way this idea is just so enthrolling.

Yuroichi's reaction to it also catches my attention.

I do hope you update this again, it's just too good not to.
The Tinfoil Hat chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
This was so good, I wish you would continue it. I don't think I've ever seen an idea like this. it's a very interseting way to portray
yo sup chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
how about you update?
PaperNPencil chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Its been 3 years! UPDATE IT NAOW! YOU PROBABLY HAD ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE THE ENTIRE STORY BY NOW!
a-silent-indulgence chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
PWEASE UPDATE DA STOWY!
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read the rest, please update soon!
O.verP.owered chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
This is one of the more intruiging bleach stories I've seen for a long time. Seems to me that a larger conspiracy is afoot. :)
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
This is quite intersting. More?
Darkness Consumes the Souls chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
could you at least update with a chapter including anything else you had written for it, or possibly a short outline of where the story was going to go?
Darkness Consumes the Souls chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Kyoka Zangetsu

or

Kyoka Suigetsu

you changed back and forth
Raj8 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
this is a good story and all but when are you going to update it
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Fun fic so far. If you decide to continue it eventually, I'll be there.
Kira Kyuu chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
damn . . . you stopped updatine T_T I really like it so far. . . is ichi's new zanpakuto a 'copy' of aizen. . . like how that one bount woman was of a shinigami? I hope you get the inspiration to continue!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Ya wanna know what I think? I think you should update... :/ 'S been a while, eh?
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
this is really goo so far! :)
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »