Reviews for A Different Type of Artificial
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Please continue this story - I REAALLLY wanna know what happens! :3

Ichigo's Zanpakuto seems to look a lot like Aizen...but maybe that's just me being paranoid, since I'm still half-convinced Aizen did something to Ichigo somehow and stuck a piece of his soul in him or something...but probably not.

Uh oh, Ichigo's going to Fifth Division...methinks that's a bad idea.

Lolz, I can't wait for Yoruichi and the others to get their and find out that Ichigo's already escaped Gin and causing havoc.

So...pretty please update? Otherwise I'll be thinking about this for the next WEEK, wondering what on earth could happen next. T_T

~Darkie
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
this is very interesting. i hope you continue it.
Yin7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
really interesting

hope you update
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I hope you haven't given up on this story. And I have no idea what's going on and why Ichigo's soul seems to look like Aizen, so I can't wait to find out!
x.emostrawberry.x chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
UpdateUpdateUpdate! This is soo interesting! What's going to happen to Ichi? And what's he going to do when he meets Aizen? Continue please! :)
Ella1331 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Interesting! New abilities! Cool!
X Kronos X8 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Kyoka Zangetsu isn't weaker than Kyoka Suigetsu... Potential wise.

Illusions are the deception of the mind, so theoretically, Ichigo could gain the power over the senses, albeit with much training.

Also, you mentioned with more reiatsu, the truer an illusion could be made. So, is it possible with enough control, and power to turn illusion into reality?

Enough with the questions... for now. :P

This story is great, and I hope to see an update in the future.
HolyKnight5 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Just a small help...In the case of the Shikai Release of Kyouka Zangetsu, the word in Japanese its "Hadan" that it means rupture/break/fracture...so the call would it end as "Hadan, Kyouka Zangetsu"
coelicasi chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
This is really amazing! The idea of Aizen as Ichigo's Zanpakuto is something that's never been touched on before! Although, you really need to get moving and update! It's been FOREVER since you last updated, and I'm really looking foreword to when Ichigo finally meets the Un-Zanpakuto Aizen! *giggles* CAN'T WAIT!
OOH MORE PLEASE chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
I think this is the first time I've ever actively LIKED a Bleach fanfic. That and the girl!Ichigo one, I like that one too. I only wish there were more since these are interesting. I've always been a big AU fan, so these really hit the spot, especially since I've combed through more than a few communities for Bleach looking for AU ones and have so far found only 1 on this site. I'm also interested to see more of Ichigo's powers in this fic. Having him use illusions and then having him go to Aizen's division is almost classic. I never would have expected either...which makes his weapon perfect and the plot fun. MORE PLEASE!
Jerrac chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Hey, any chance you've written any more on this? It's one of the few Bleach fanfics I like. I would love to see it completed. I love seeing a good divergence, and having Ichigo have a smart zanpakuto is pretty different.

Anyway, I hope this motivates you a little to write more on this fic. :D
The King in White chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
It's really good so far. I'm looking forward to an update.
infinitelostone chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
wow, this should probably go in the previous chpt but, the implications are that ichigo is attack based while kyouka zangetsu is kido based...points for originality for tossing reiatsu control first instead of powerhousing now, kido later. i look foward to the ext chpt
chippermovie chapter 5 . 7/1/2009